Matchday pet-hates...

StuRomseySaint

- Annoying people slapping the back boards of the Northam out of sync and speeding up every chant.

- 12 year olds singing " We paid for your haaaaaaaaaaaaaaats, what a waste of council tax, we paid for your haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats " to the OB - When did you pay council tax?!?!!?

- Singing 'you're just a small town in Oxford/whoever the oppositions rivals are' - It doesn't make any sense you c*nts!!!

- Fully grown men with replica shirts over their jumper with the name of a teenage boy on the back.

- Singing 'Pay up P*mpey'

I will add more as I think of them...

- Unwatched Children, even in the family stand. A football match is no place for youngsters to run riot, they need to be supervised and looked after.

- The dreadful, dreadful beer. Enough said.

- The pre-match 'entertainment.' Cringeworthy boll*cks.

- All the anti-skates songs. We are Southampton for gods sake, they are nothing but an inconvenience and don't deserve validation by us crowing about them.

- Screaming Children, shut the f*ck up you little toe rags, you should be seen but not heard.

- Singing 'You dirty northern bast*rds' to Midland teams. It's just not funny.

- Crap referees/officials etc.

- Jermaine Beckford, lightweight, over-rated and in for a massive shock when he moves to a club higher up the leagues then Leeds.

fans that want to sit down at away games - the front rows are where you belong so sit there and shut up.

music after goals = norwich etc, how ****.

grounds that don't sell beer.

grounds like colchesters - swamps are good and should be left, if you were a great crested newt you'd be pretty ****ed off too.

mk dons

mk dons fans

going to an away game and not being mid row or down wind of a steward - smoking is not big or clever though it has to be said.

idiots who buy food from the beer stand and/or decide to mix their drinks order. if theres 5 of you or 10 of you or any number of you then you all drink lager and make it quick. this applies at pubs too, a pack of ****ing peanuts is a snack not a meal, you don't need them, they don't fill you up, they are just annoying little ****ers that delay me being served.

i could go on, but the postman has just come.....

The five *****s stood behind me, my wife, and my two young children against Leeds, constantly shouting '****, ****, *****, ******, arsehole, bastard' every other word. I just wish my children were not there. I was ashamed and I will not be taking them again for a few years.

The five *****s stood behind me, my wife, and my two young children against Leeds, constantly shouting '****, ****, *****, ******, arsehole, bastard' every other word. I just wish my children were not there. I was ashamed and I will not be taking them again for a few years.

Do you sit in the Family stand?

Not having enough bar staff on at the King Alfred.

And why don't they open the upstairs bar?

Agree about the slow version of OWTHS getting hijacked by the rear wall bangers.

Having music and some mug bellowing into his microphone just before K.O

Please Mr MC-STFU and let the crowd dictate the atmosphere.

Agree about the slow version of OWTHS getting hijacked by the rear wall bangers.

Plus one, who ever came up with that Adam, Papa & Rickie thing wants shooting makes me cringe every time he spouts it.

Our own fans making gestures at other SFC fans who sing a song slightly out of time or who don't sing a song they agree with.

seen this happen a few times recently. Lets get behind the team and not try and belittle our own fans by thinking your 'superior' to them :/

This is the single MOST annoying thing at SMS!

GET TCWT(M) M=mic to STFU and save me from being hoarse before we kick a ball due to trying to sing above the god awful din that the music and him creates before kick off!!

- Anti Pompey songs. All of them. Makes us look sad and obsessed, plus we seem to singing them every five minutes.

- Signing too quickly. Not just OWTS, all of them accelerate to the point of beind indecipherable.

- Having segregation of about 3 blocks either side of the away fans. Makes for a pretty soulless banter with the away fans.

- Not being able to buy anything at half time without missing either the end of the first half or start of the second.

- Being told to sit down by stewards.

- Crap HT entertainment.

- Singing 'You dirty northern bast*rds' to Midland teams. It's just not funny.

Awww...I agree with pretty much everything else but this and the "You fat b*stard" shout at the opposition 'keeper are a bit of a laugh - yes it's a cheap laugh but it does raise a smile from my missus and 15 yr old daughter every time!

I also admit I found it funny when Torquay sang it to us in the JPT match

:D

Something we don't do which i think we should do is when the oppositions keeper comes to his goal (and it's in front of us) - this being either at the start of the game or after h/t (pretty obvious this bit but some on here are not the brightest) we all clap him like the good family club that we are. They dont always respond, butoften they do and clap back - whereupon you call him a ******. Great childish fun for all the family.

Other oldies (and others) - who sit impassively throughout matches.

The vile beer and the long queues for it

Ciggie smoke in the loos

Parking 25 mins from the stadium

Good to see kids with parents (but I hate short-sited people complaining about them on this site)

- Annoying people slapping the back boards of the Northam out of sync and speeding up every chant.

- 12 year olds singing " We paid for your haaaaaaaaaaaaaaats, what a waste of council tax, we paid for your haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats " to the OB - When did you pay council tax?!?!!?

- Singing 'you're just a small town in Oxford/whoever the oppositions rivals are' - It doesn't make any sense you c*nts!!!

- Fully grown men with replica shirts over their jumper with the name of a teenage boy on the back.

- Singing 'Pay up P*mpey'

I will add more as I think of them...

Word.

- Not being able to buy anything at half time without missing either the end of the first half or start of the second.

This

Something we don't do which i think we should do is when the oppositions keeper comes to his goal (and it's in front of us) - this being either at the start of the game or after h/t (pretty obvious this bit but some on here are not the brightest) we all clap him like the good family club that we are. They dont always respond, butoften they do and clap back - whereupon you call him a ******. Great childish fun for all the family.

Funny, I can remember this happening a lot more in the Archers back in the Dell days but you're right - never seems to happen these days

Oh, and standing next to someone who sounds really weird when they shout. I stood next to someone at the Leeds game who was about 30 but when he shouted he sounded like a 12 year old being kicked in the ********. Very annoying.

Or someone getting the players name wrong for the entire game. Hasn't happened for a while but I remember sitting next to someone who thought that Blackstock was Kenwyne Jones. Very annoying. Oh and when people totally lay into our players for the entire game, even when they've scored twice and are having a brilliant game. Mostly used to get that against Ricardo Fuller. He must have thought our fans were right c*nts.

Do you sit in the Family stand?

No, I was in the Kingsland, as originally I wasn't taking the family. I can live with swearing, but not constant foul mouthed abuse screamed every 20 seconds infront of small children. The ****s needed a good ***** slap.

- Signing too quickly. Not just OWTS, all of them accelerate to the point of beind indecipherable.

I agree with this after having to sit in the family section v Leeds (because Kingsland North was sold out). Could hear the Leeds fans loud and clear but the Northam was just a load of background noise with a load of super-fast clapping. In fact, from down there our vocal support sounded embarrassing.

Plus one, who ever came up with that Adam, Papa & Rickie thing wants shooting makes me cringe every time he spouts it.

+1!!!!

please...make that stop. Only one more game left for it i suppose. I believe that was a request from Nicola and co though!

He's a decent bloke, but i hope Nicola is already planning on replacing Stuart dennis for next season.

-People who stand on the stairs throughout the whole game in block 42. You have a seat so ****ing stand by it.

- People thinking that it is only teenagers or kids who bang the back boards. The main culprit near me looks to be in his fourties.

- The `small town in Portsmouth/Swansea/Oxford/Villa` chant.

Whenever an away substitute is named...."Whoooooo?" thats because your an ignorant **** !

People that arrive 10 minutes late....leave 10 minutes before half time.....get back q10 mintues after half time....leave 10 minutes before the end and stand in the way watching as they go. Either get an intravenous drip of beer or get a colostomy bag.

Middle aged wnkers who sit in block 34 making hand gestures at the away fans....brave ! Totally embarassing!

You're a parent?

My pet hate......

Pet hate threads.