* Official * Wembley Seating Plan Thread

StuRomseySaint

Luker.... I know you are reading this........... YOU C*NT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch it you mug or you might get a call out of the blue from someone at the club and melt quicker than an ice cube in a microwave. See you in the Green Man, if i'm feeling generous i might only nick all your days pocket money....

Just had a chat with the scout leaders, look out for the 'We love Stu' flag.

Anyone know what the Green man pub is like? they have given us the go ahead to run a scout fund raiser in there before the match, face painting, dunking for apples, that sort of thing..

You want want be be doing you Harold Bishop esque ****e in there mate, its been designated a thugs pub, anyone that wears club shirts will have the sleeves ripped off and shoved up their backside and their ***** kicked as far and penge...

Watch it you mug or you might get a call out of the blue from someone at the club and melt quicker than an ice cube in a microwave. See you in the Green Man, if i'm feeling generous i might only nick all your days pocket money....

Listen chumpy********... I text Essruu seeing if he wanted tickets on the funbus... he enquired about 4... was one of them you? I would have let you sit up the front with the driver too.

Woggles are 25p each Stu, pop down to wearabouts in Woolston and you can pick yourself up a nice scouting Jumper..

Fortunately for "Scouting Stu" he doesn't have to travel that far. The Oasis shop next to the Post Office in Romsey sell Scout uniforms.

Happy to help :smt043

My 2 flag wavers will be in Block 136 along with a couple of grumpy grandparents - so if you can keep the noise down, it would be appreciated :D

Yahoo!! I am not sat on my own.......... Block 250 Row 5. Nice ticket wallet.

There's 4 of us going. That ticket wallet explains where all the money's gone.

I'm wearing my shirt despite what the tickets say. If you see a topless bloke in row 4 then that'll probably be me after the stewards have removed my shirt.:p

Listen chumpy********... I text Essruu seeing if he wanted tickets on the funbus... he enquired about 4... was one of them you? I would have let you sit up the front with the driver too.

i dont think we are coming on the mong mobile, dont you try telling the driver the way, when he puts you right you'll be cowering in the back telling everyone what a top bloke he is if your "previous" with Mr Oldknow is anything to go by....

So far there are no real gimps near me, which is a bonus.

I have emailed Dave Luker to ask for an explanation regarding the Cub Scouts... if this is the case.

I await his response.

He might want to know how you managed to blag your way into the cub scout section! :)