'Christening' St Mary's...

SNSUN

On SUnday at Wembley, I was suprised by the size of the place and thought you could easily go unnoticed. This is prompted by boredom but we've all heard of the mile high club, have any of you "christened" St Mary's Stadium? Go on, 'fess up. Or the Dell for that matter...:smt008

I'm looking forward to Easter Monday.:cool:8-[

(Mods you can do what you want with this, TMS or lock it.)

How would you get away with ****ging / having a tug in st.marys on a match day? Hats off to anyone who gets away with it!

It'd certainly take some doing. I can't believe the staff have never fooled around though, randy buggers.

Hmm, self abuse in public is probably easier for us.:-)

In twos it would be possible in the local ski lift which are small enclosed cabins. Not been done by myself, you understand, as I'm such a soppy romantic. Mind you, a good day on the slopes does get the ol' endorphins going, so perhaps I'd better not say never, ever for the future.;-)

On SUnday at Wembley, I was suprised by the size of the place and thought you could easily go unnoticed. This is prompted by boredom but we've all heard of the mile high club, have any of you "christened" St Mary's Stadium? Go on, 'fess up. Or the Dell for that matter...:smt008

Um, well after a recent trip to Munich, Michael Owen is no longer the only one to score at the Olympic Stadion... :supz:

I recall an amourous encounter with a lady of the opposite sex up against one of the concrete pillars supporting the chocolate boxes at the Dell way back when. If I remember correctly (at the time I was very, very drunk) a state of gentleman's pleasure was achieved due to the skillful handywork of the lady in question.

Crusty Crombie!

Where are you now Rita?

I had a **** at the old Wembley in the Olympic Gallery, it was a Div 3 play off final and my girl friends company had a box up there for the whole playoff weekend, no one else turned up for the Div 3 game so we made ourselves at home. Grimsby must have been playing because I can remember hearing 'we only sing when we're fishing' in the backgound. Against Notts County I think. I thought the beer was free so stuff loads on my person only to be given the bill as we left. I was so drunk I proposed.

I recall an amourous encounter with a lady of the opposite sex up against one of the concrete pillars supporting the chocolate boxes at the Dell way back when. If I remember correctly (at the time I was very, very drunk) a state of gentleman's pleasure was achieved due to the skillful handywork of the lady in question.

Crusty Crombie!

Where are you now Rita?

Good ol' Concrete Pillar Rita, now called Dave and works in Ladbrokes, I believe.

I understand certain gents in a certain corporate box at SMS (long gone now) were very fond of paying the waitress for 'extras' after dinner and while the match was getting underway.

Would one be a certain ex-player ;) One of the waiters on the top floor also had some fun, same season too, but tbf, there were plenty of empty boxes that season.

When they were rebuilding one end of the Dell me and a couple mates slipped under the fence with a couple of girls. My mates ran on the pitch to pretend playing for Saints while I spent some time with one of the ladies on a half built stand.... ;)