Skates v Yids Match Thread

Saint Fan CaM

"brave" "against adversity" "fairytale" "without a penny to their name" "poor pompey"

the media are going to into skate overdrive..

doesn't that now mean an English club miss out on Europe? Or does that mean 6th/7th place get an extra spot?

Imagine if those dirty bastards has cost another club the chance of europe...

They are not even sure if a number of Pompey players will be able to play in the final, what the hell is that all about ????

it's to do with a certain amount of games they play, as it triggers payments for their loan players.

i.e they'd have to pay £4m for Dindane .

****s.

If Harry ****s it up on Sunday, he is a useless twonk and I think I may hunt him down. The only good thing he can ever do for Saints fans (aside from heaping debt on the fishes) is beat Pompey on Sunday. I have a nagging feeling he'll muff it up.

He muffed it up. My heart bleeds for him.

Chelsea win the cup then. And Pimpley still get relegated.

Disagree, they must have had about 50 attempts, scored a perfectly good goal and conceded a non penalty, cheating c*nts. The commentator makes me feel sick, p*mpey against the world, what a pr*ck.

And they managed that without even playing half decent, get your money on "any other score" for the final kipper. Can see Chelsea getting 6/7.

it's to do with a certain amount of games they play, as it triggers payments for their loan players.

i.e they'd have to pay £4m for Dindane .

****s.

That is absurd, I did hear mention Dindane could play without triggering the payment clause due to some "loophole" ? Oh so they find another way to cheat. It's really a farce and completely renders the FA Cup a joke.

F*cking jammy skate c*nts! Sh!t always rises to the top I suppose. Looking forward to them getting thrashed in the final.

Anyone want to pop over to America and get me a gun so I can go down to P*rtsmouth and go Rambo-styley on them?

Or even better, still got TCWTB's bookshop address Stuey? :D

"Portsmouth and their fantastic fans" ooh I feel sick.

...even more so recalling the crowd shot after the goal. All those 20-stone bald half-naked inbreed with their moobs flapping. Eugh. They'll have to hose half the stadium down.