Skates v Yids Match Thread

Saint Fan CaM

Ohara is talking as though he is one of their players. I dont think id be happy if i was a spurs fan, he really is gagging for a spurs defeat

he can play in the final if they win and collect a winners medial..possibly. Of course he wants the skates to win.

Pimply supporters do sing their one and only song quite loudly. I suppose it is pitched in the right key that helps the noise level. Besides, it's so simple [only 3 words], anyone can join in.

Bloody come one Spuds

Jeez, if I'd forgotten why I don't watch any football other than Saints, I remember why now. This is soooo bloody ordinary.

how on earth Bentley ever commanded an £18m fee is beyond me.

Bentley is the footballer my missus has the biggest crush on, she got it while he was playing for Norwich.

So I told her that he was gay. It was the best man response I could come up with. 'Sides, I'm way better looking than him, I just don't have a pot to pee in.

This game has got the similar feel, albeit with far less excitement and actual incident, than our game with Pimply. I reckon Skip might be right, and Pompey end up pinching this.

I know what you mean. However poorpy beat us because we tired in the last 20 mins, not really because of them showing a touch of quality. I'm hopefuly spurs will have more enegy than poorpy the longer this goes on as they've had the majority of possession.

"Deafening" ???

F*ck off commentator c*nts creaming themselves over p*mpeys support again

w*nkers

This will be the last match most of them see live, until they finally one day eventually maybe get back to the Premiership

Back to a ****ty support of around 7k next season...:p

F*ck off commentator c*nts creaming themselves over p*mpeys support again

w*nkers

2000k left yesterday. Many seats visibly empty (either "their fans" have gone home very early or they were never sold). And yet no mention.

From the Beeb website. Is it wise to jizz over Portsmouth?

Don't do that....That would be the end of their 'purebred' boasts....

I can see P*mpey winning on pens or the Skates getting a sneaky last minute winner. Spurs should have closed them out long ago, I have a horrible feeling they will rue all those missed opportunities....