Skates v Yids Match Thread

Saint Fan CaM

Saints fans attitude lead to spuds losing, damm:(

Think pretty much all neutrals were expecting Spurs to walk it today. The commentator mentioned a few times that today was meant to be the game that Spurs couldn't lose.

It reminded me of their win at old trafford when they went on to win the cup. Loads of last ditch tackles, ronaldo missing an open goal and a penalty to win it. Also the slip by Dawson (I think) to let the skate in to score proves it was their lucky day.

F*cking jammy skate c*nts! Sh!t always rises to the top I suppose. Looking forward to them getting thrashed in the final.

Anyone want to pop over to America and get me a gun so I can go down to P*rtsmouth and go Rambo-styley on them?

Or even better, still got TCWTB's bookshop address Stuey? :D

Give the c*nt a call.

07979 526057

Am I the only one that doesn't actually care that poopey won, they're still going DOWN, whether they win or lose the cup.

It was priceless to see twitchy judas's face!! And they'll only get 5th or 6th in prem LOL

Plus we've won at wembley and we ain't going down, infact theres still hope we might go up.

What a season, we can't lose, it can only get better. I for one am lov'in it.

COYR's

There is a football god after all!!

Twitchy saggy chops gets dumped out of the cup first, then the fishfiddlers get their fishy hearts broken in the final..............Oh and has anyone mentioned......RELEGATION and the Championship await after the final, thats if they still have a club!

C O Y R

Just came back after watching the 125s race in the MotoGP evening of races, and it was far more exciting than that Spuds V Pimply tripe. I wasn't surprised to see that Pimply have won. Typical Spuds - can't rely on them to do you a favour. Typical Skates - cheating their way to a win. No doubt all the Chelsea team will go down with some mysterious gastric problem on the day of the final. It's been done before. Pah..!

"Portsmouth and their fantastic fans" ooh I feel sick.

...even more so recalling the crowd shot after the goal. All those 20-stone bald half-naked inbreed with their moobs flapping. Eugh. They'll have to hose half the stadium down.

And the Pompey supporters are even worse. Hose the whole stadium down in my opinion. Skates and Yids, I just wasted 2 hours of my life hoping the Spuds would thump the Skates, despite the best efforts of Bale and Crouch, Spuds were fecking atrocious. Oh well, Chelski towin the FA Cup again (and I only dislike them a little less than the others, 3 most loathed teams for me).

bloody knew that would happen :( thought Spuds were very disapointing, especialy in midfield. as for their fans,wot a pile of c rap! totaly outsung by that inbred lot. fingers crossed that they get humiliated by Chelsea in the final. going to have to put up with all the media hype till then as well :mad:

Anyone planning to drape some flags on M27 motorway bridges for the Skates on Sunday to remind them of the manner in which they've cheated their way to Wembley? Just a thought. :mad:

Cheating is cheating.

If they win the Cup, it will be a worse devaluing of it than the year Manyoo didnt play.

Surely admin leading to 9pts off from the PL warranted expulsion from the FA Cup too ?

If Harry ****s it up on Sunday, he is a useless twonk and I think I may hunt him down. The only good thing he can ever do for Saints fans (aside from heaping debt on the fishes) is beat Pompey on Sunday. I have a nagging feeling he'll muff it up.

Deliberately ?

I wonder if he had a bet on Pompey at the bookies.

Nothing would surprise me with him.

Cheating is cheating.

If they win the Cup, it will be a worse devaluing of it than the year Manyoo didnt play.

Surely admin leading to 9pts off from the PL warranted expulsion from the FA Cup too ?

at least if the fishfiddling c*nts somehow manage to fluke a win against chelski they still wont get into europe. Somebody, somewhere has acknowledged their financial improprieties if not their penchant for inbreeding.

Spurs were terrible, every time their Croatians or Russians got the ball they'd shoot and completley slice their 25 yrd shot. Crouch's goal should have stood but think it should have been a penalty. Bale was by far Spurs' best player!

Thought we provided a sterner test than Spurs did. P*mpey are good on the counter attack, and just fortunate that Brum & Spurs were clueless at trying to break them down.

Well's it not just us (sour grapes we will be told by the blue few) who feel its a stitch-up. From the guardian wrap up on the site's live commentary.

"...Final thoughts: A great story. Spurs dominated the game but couldn't find a goal, or at least not without the referee blowing his whistle first. Portsmouth's miserable season will end on a high note. I kind of wish them well – who doesn't love an against-all-odds Cup success? – but there's a slightly bitter taste lingering.

With a squad of players which they can't afford and never could, Portsmouth are in the FA Cup final. In the league, there are points deductions to ensure that clubs don't benefit from taking themselves into administration, but there's no punishment in the Cup. Surely there should be? Surely it's just as much cheating in the Cup as it is in the league? Surely, in short, Pompey shouldn't be allowed to win this Cup with this cheatingly-acquired team? Presumably they will be the first FA Cup finalists to be in administration, so there would be no precedent. Wouldn't it be slightly funny, and not entirely unjust, if Portsmouth, having come this far, having won this game, really quite heroically, were booted out of the competition before the final?

Won't happen, mind. Not in a million years.

Fun game, though. Thanks for being there. Here. Wherever you were...."

Cheating is cheating.

So we should have been expelled from the FA Cup this year too? Yeah? Brill.

at least if the fishfiddling c*nts somehow manage to fluke a win against chelski they still wont get into europe. Somebody, somewhere has acknowledged their financial improprieties if not their penchant for inbreeding.

They wouldn't have needed to win tbf.

How exactly have they "cheated" their way to the FA cup final? You lot really come accross as morons sometimes.

There couldn't be a clearer case of cheating, half their players should have been sent back to their parent clubs. Remember it's tax payers like you and me they are basically stealing from to pay their over-paid foreign mercenaries' wages.

Perhaps by playing players they couldn't afford and should never have been allowed to play? oh and suddenly remembering Dindane could play another game?

Possibly a lot of teams are in the same position including our selves at sometime or other.

But I dont think there are any FA Cup rules to cover this situation so I cannot see that Pompey are cheating.

However it is interesting that last week that the Leyton Orient Chairman was calling us cheats and not many agreed with him

But I do agree that clubs that do go into administration should be docked points but it is totally unfair on the fans.

I think both Saints and Pompey fans have been seriously let down by the people running them - Pompey a lot more than ourselves which I think was purely down to incompetance but not so sure with Pompey where greed was possibly the motice

Edited by John B

Possibly a lot of teams are in the same position including our selves at sometime or other.

But I dont think there are any FA Cup rules to cover this situation so I cannot see that Pompey are cheating.

However it is interesting that last week that the Leyton Orient Chairman was calling us cheats and not many agreed with him

cheats for playing in the league, we had already been punished for cheating so we were doing nothing wrong.

Cheating is cheating.

100% agree with this...just don't understand how the FA can allow the farce to continue. Pimpley have disgraced English football this season.