Bristol Rovers Vs Saints - Second Half

Arizona

Be amazing if Walsall can fight back to get just a point, but not a disaster if they don't.

I'm sure we'll all be cheering on Millwall on friday night. I added sky sports at the weekend for the Real Barca game and its money well spent. I got sick and tired of p2p4u and iraqgoals messing up

Semi and Seabourne worry me.

We can do this though Saints, see the game off.

Think Seaborne will do ok, given time, he is young and has moved clubs so to be a little shaky is to be expected.

Semi does worry me, what we are beginning to get is exactly as the Norwich forum told us. Does well attacking however is found lacking defensively.

Are we sure he is not a right winger ?

Semi and Seabourne worry me.

We can do this though Saints, see the game off.

Seabourne did concern me but he has looked a bit better last couple of games. *touch wood*

I worry more about Semi. Saying that, before his injury Semi started to play better and get my confidence going only to slip back to silly mistakes like Saturday and, apparently, today. Can't blame Fonte for a pen as he's saved us so many times (sounds like a few times tonight he's mopped up Semi's mistakes). COYS

I said before the game 2-1 Saints and Lambo could do with getting a couple for my League Top Scorer bet (with Holt only 2 behind, now 4 behind). Don't think it'll stay that score though. Why am I right when I don't bet?! GRRRR!!!!!

Schneiderlin FINALLY scores!! YAY!!!