West Ham sack Zola

miserableoldgit

Wasn't the story a while back suggesting that Pard's would only be appointed if they were relegated?

i can see them going for a ''bigger'' name myself. They'll want to make a big statement imo.

Hughes? He's bigger than Pardew....aparently... ;)

Wasn't the story a while back suggesting that Pard's would only be appointed if they were relegated?

i can see them going for a ''bigger'' name myself. They'll want to make a big statement imo.

Bigger name and indeed a bigger girth like Greenback for example !

Far more industrial units available in the East End perhaps ;)

Possibly but they are almost as strapped for cash as Poopey. I suppose it depends who they can afford.

Possibly but they are almost as strapped for cash as Poopey. I suppose it depends who they can afford.

Wouldn't suprise me - they are being run by the same two guys who said ''we're financialy in a mess'' then 1 week later come out and say ''we want to spend 100,000 p/w on a striker'' !

Radio 5 reporting that Zola has been sacked by West Ham. What next I wonder?

Next they'll probably hire another manager.

Surely this isn't Saints related when there is simply a rumour machine saying our manager MIGHT be losing his job that is based on no fact whatsoever

Surely this isn't Saints related when there is simply a rumour machine saying our manager MIGHT be losing his job that is based on no fact whatsoever

The 'Saints related' forum would be a little sparse if all wild rumours were banned...

The 'Saints related' forum would be a little sparse if all wild rumours were banned...

Rumours are rumours and though I don't agree with the ****e that's going around the board at the moment, they have a right to be here.

This is completely unrelated however. A man got fired from another club. Its no more relevant to Saints than Phil Brown leaving Hull or any other manager leaving any other club. It doesn't matter what club is involved

All it does is stoke flames.

They appoint Paul Lambert, Danny Wilson, Alan Curbushley, Glenn Roeder, Lee Clark, Phil Parkinson or Simon Grayson?

Surely not! None of them manage Southampton!!!

Or maybe, just maybe, they appoint Avram Grant... the favourite for the job at the moment.

And we all know how accurate the bookies are. Pardew seems to have been fired when Ladbrookes stopped taking bets on that market!

Rumours are rumours and though I don't agree with the ****e that's going around the board at the moment, they have a right to be here.

This is completely unrelated however. A man got fired from another club. Its no more relevant to Saints than Phil Brown leaving Hull or any other manager leaving any other club. It doesn't matter what club is involved

All it does is stoke flames.

The rumour is that Alan Pardew (who is SOUTHAMPTON manager) MAY be lined up to take Zolas place. How is that NOT Saints related?? Was he rumoured to be going to Hull?? No. There was a thread on here when the rumour was that he might be going to Celtic, although I suppose that that wasn`t Saints related either.

Surely not! None of them manage Southampton!!!

Or maybe, just maybe, they appoint Avram Grant... the favourite for the job at the moment.

And we all know how accurate the bookies are. Pardew seems to have been fired when Ladbrookes stopped taking bets on that market!

You mean the market that never existed?

I think I would know if they had one, I do work there.

You mean the market that never existed?

I think I would know if they had one, I do work there.

That was my point.... I don't believe it either. But people will ignore that Pardew isn't the automatic favourite for the WH job with the bookies when it suits them, while swearing on the bookies knowledge on Pardew being fired with the next breath

The rumour is that Alan Pardew (who is SOUTHAMPTON manager) MAY be lined up to take Zolas place. How is that NOT Saints related?? Was he rumoured to be going to Hull?? No. There was a thread on here when the rumour was that he might be going to Celtic, although I suppose that that wasn`t Saints related either.

The rumour being someone on here going, "OMFG West Ham are sh*t, they're going to sack Zola and bring in the 7th best manager in League 1 who was sacked by a different boad 3 years ago."