Saints lead out song!!!

thorpie the sinner

Purely a thread for a Friday night!!! I think Saints should walk out to a cracking tune every home game to really crank up the atmosphere!

I would like to recommend 'Fighting Fit' by Gene

Absolute class!

Gene **** me there's a blast from my past great band.

I think the players should run out to F*cking hostile by Pantera:supz:

Purely a thread for a Friday night!!! I think Saints should walk out to a cracking tune every home game to really crank up the atmosphere!

Absolute class!

A much underrated band, Gene.

A little obscure suggestion - "Being Good Is Ok, But Being Better's Better" by Eureka Machines - worth checking out on mySpace.

Right, back to being Chelsea for the day - "Celery, Celery......." :D;)

Absolute class!

Fighting Fit by Gene is a great song, as is For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica and Invaders Must Die by The Prodigy as others have said.

My choice would be Cult of Personality by Living Colour.

Albion Band playing OWTS, SLOWLY.

This should be like a New Orleans Funeral Jazz band ( Watch the beginning of James Bond Live and Let Die) then crank it up just as the players emerge from the tunnel, making sure that the PA controller does not behave like the usual knob that he does by cranking up the volume to drown out the fans.

A better PA amplifying system would help (please NC & ML). I remember a few seasons ago at Portman Road midweek, when the teams came out the tune was banging (to quote Kevin & Perry) and the bass was seemed to pump up both sets of fans. If the same tune had been played on the SMS sound system it would have sounded like it was played on the cheapest Amstrad system found on Ebay.

Kasabian- Underdog

Good shout, or Fire.

Heard Stone Roses, this is the one, at Old Trafford this season when Man U were playing, think it was City, sounded awesome.

Starts slowly and builds up and starts to kick in about 1.45.

Its all a load of ******** anyway, doesn't matter what music is played if its a big game the crowd will be up for it if its a game against the likes of Oldham then they will be less up for it. thats the problem with fans that dont understand terrace culture.

You need a song that our own players can get used to, but still raises their adreneline when they hear it. It also needs to be a song that wouldn't be very familiar to the opposition. That's exactly why Carmina Burana doesn't work for anything, everyone knows it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not a fan of his by any means, but we should be walking out to Marilyn Manson's Beautiful People

You need a song that our own players can get used to, but still raises their adreneline when they hear it. It also needs to be a song that wouldn't be very familiar to the opposition. That's exactly why Carmina Burana doesn't work for anything, everyone knows it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not a fan of his by any means, but we should be walking out to Marilyn Manson's Beautiful People

Used to watch WWF did we?

If we used a MM song it should be Mobscene.

Wouldnt mind the Saint coming out to this-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLB1pgI0kPE