How many fans groups do we have?

Turkish

I notice Perry Macmillan is now commenting in the echo as a member of Saints Independant Supporters trust. We've also got the saints trust, with the not so democratically elected chairman Jason Mcfeat adding his two pennies worth in, are SISA still going? What about the saints away supporters, Save our Saints? anymore anyone can think of?? I might create my own, who is in?

I notice Perry Macmillan is now commenting in the echo as a member of Saints Independant Supporters trust. We've also got the saints trust, with the not so democratically elected chairman Jason Mcfeat adding his two pennies worth in, are SISA still going? What about the saints away supporters, Save our Saints? anymore anyone can think of?? I might create my own, who is in?

Peoples Front of Southampton maybe? (waits for retort) :smt045

I think Stu Romsey Saint runs one such organisation.

I am going to go into direct competition with Stu and the trust, you can buy shares in my new group, the Independant trust of Saints, each share is £5, for which you get access to a half finished website which never gets updated and regular social events such as meeting for a drink in the predesignated pub before games, you pay for this online at £10 a time. You also get to see your leader, me, quoted as your voice in the echo on such earth shattering subjects as 'do you think the queues for half time burgers are too long at St marys?' Cant wait to se my name in lights alongside superstar fans like Chorley, McMillan, McFeat etc...

I am going to start a group called:

Saints Moaning About Other Fan Groups And How Their Leaders Are Attention Seeking Muppets But Doing It In A Way That Smacks Of, "Look At Me, I Have An Ever-So-Slightly Affronted And Impressive Viewpoint On This".

Or SMAOFGAHTLAASMBDIIAWTSOLAMIHAESSAAIVOT if the above is a bit of a mouthful.

Stuart and Turkish are welcome to be honorary members.

Tossa, colslaw & london saints

There is a difference with these groups as these are all Official recognised by Southampton FC as are others such as Basingstoke Saints, Northern Saints, Maltese Saints etc; whereas SISA, and Perry's group are not.

Other than saving the club, cancelling the debt, buying new players, renovating the training ground, and bringing in a premiership-calibre manager, what have NC and ML ever done for us.

(Someone had to say it)

Don't forget lordswoodsaints.....which is just me,I meet every night up the pub for a board meeting.

Other than saving the club, cancelling the debt, buying new players, renovating the training ground, and bringing in a premiership-calibre manager, what have NC and ML ever done for us.

(Someone had to say it)

B*llocks to that. WE WANT OUR AQUADUCT!!!! :mad::mad:

The trust is a waste of time and I call upon all the other groups to join together to oust them from their favoured position in a Coalition of United Non Trust Supporters.

Join the C UNTS to get rid of the c#nts, is our strapline and only £10 to join of which at least nothing will go to good causes. You will though get a badge that says 'I'm a C UNT are you'.

The trust is a waste of time and I call upon all the other groups to join together to oust them from their favoured position in a Coalition of United Non Trust Supporters.

Join the C UNTS to get rid of the c#nts, is our strapline and only £10 to join of which at least nothing will go to good causes. You will though get a badge that says 'I'm a C UNT are you'.

Looking forward to the first meeting FTF, see you next tuesday!

;)

Was going to say 'What did Lowe do for us?' but realised the huge can of worms etc....

So I won't say that!

Remember on the old OS there was a link to all the saints clubs, there were loads of them. for some reason Zulu saints sticks in my mind, bikers club i think.

Nothing. I was merely joining in with the Life of Brian theme above "What have the Romans ever done for us?" "Aqueducts" "Sanitation" etc

Brian: “You have to be different!”

The Crowd: “Yes, we are all different!”

Small lonely voice: “I'm not!”

Bit like being a saints fan surrounded by plastics

K.