Markus Liebherr RIP. All tributes here please.

camdijk

Absolutely stunned, i just cannot believe it.

What a truly remarkable man for saving our football club.

As many have said the look on his face at Wembley said everything about his love for our club.

RIP Markus, thankyou so very much for all you did for us.

Now lets win this bloody league for one reason and one reason only - For Markus Liebherr.

Truly, utterly stunned.

Thanks Marcus for everything you did for our club. Without you, there would be no Saints.

I hope the day out at Wembley gave you a great deal of satisfaction. Such a shame you now won't be here to share future glories.

My condolences to his family and NC who I believe was close to the big man.

Forever a Saint

Saints Forever

RIP

I'm stunned.

Desperately sad that you will not see the dream realised and as a club / city we will not be able to thank you enough.

My thoughts are with your friends and family.

A man with tremendous warm and wisdom and a wonderful smile that will always be remembered lighting up Wembley.

RIP Markus.

Thank you Markus. I doubt you ever truely knew the debt of gratitude owed to you by us. You were a Saint through and through and will be forever remembered with affection as the man who saved the Saints. When all of us are forgotten, Saints' fans will still be talking about you.

R.I.P

“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.” - COYR!

Thank you for saving the club I love. Not with Saints for long and yet probably had the gratest impact of anyone in recent times. Very sad right now, but all thoughts have to be with his family.

RIP Markus Liebherr. Thank you so, so much

Gutted, absolutely stunned.

A legend in passing, forever a Saint.

I will never forget seeing him taking pictures at the JPT and the absolute joy on his face.

If ever there was a driving force behind SFC he was it.

We owe it to him and his family and friends to win League 1 and power up the divisions.

R.I.P. Markus, you will never be forgotten by Saints and deserve to be held in similar regard as Ted and Mary.

Thank-you for saving my club.

Gutted, absolutely stunned.

A legend in passing, forever a Saint.

I will never forget seeing him taking pictures at the JPT and the absolute joy on his face.

If ever there was a driving force behind SFC he was it.

We owe it to him and his family and friends to win League 1 and power up the divisions.

R.I.P. Markus, you will never be forgotten by Saints and deserve to be held in similar regard as Ted and Mary.

Thank-you for saving my club.

Will always be remembered as the man who saved Southampton FC. Without him there would almost certainly be nothing left. For that, he will always have a special place. Very sad that he won't be with the Saints in their climb back to the top. Here's hoping that Nicola doesn't lose his appetite for Saints without his old friend and former client at his side. It won't be quite the same without the genial big man.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})