Policeman with the camera

hypochondriac

Your face is recorded on tape probably over 100 times a day. Does it matter? As long as your not wanted and you weren't flashing your penis to him im sure you will be fine.

Get out, there is a huge difference between fixed CCTV cameras and a copper deliberately pointing a hand held camera right at you.

That copper had no right what so ever to point a camera into the crowd while the game was on.

If they want,the police from the control room,can pinpoint any seat in the stadium,so for the police to be so in your face is just inflaming any situation that might occur.

Yet another complete waste of police time and money.

Its in our interests to help the police, since they are acting for the law-abiding majority of us, but it seems rather stupid for the police to alienate the very people whose help they need and who they are working for, by using heavy handed tactics. Unfortunately its all too common for the police to treat members of the public as potential criminals which if it causes offence, as this seems to have done, public co-operation is lost.

That copper had no right what so ever to point a camera into the crowd while the game was on.

If they want,the police from the control room,can pinpoint any seat in the stadium,so for the police to be so in your face is just inflaming any situation that might occur.

It's a public place, anyone can film anyone. Why on earth one bloke with a camera wound so many people up is beyond me. IF you really want to blame someone, blame the mongs who have been banged up for the pompey game. If we didn't cause trouble, there would be no reason to film!

It's a public place, anyone can film anyone. Why on earth one bloke with a camera wound so many people up is beyond me. IF you really want to blame someone, blame the mongs who have been banged up for the pompey game. If we didn't cause trouble, there would be no reason to film!

Can you see the police acting the same way at a rugby or cricket match?I for one am sick and tired of the way us football fans are treated by the police.

There was no reason what so ever for that copper filming the fans today.As i said earlier,they can pin point every seat at SMS from the control room if they want.

As for anyone causing trouble at the pompey game,i doubt very much if that was the reason for the filming.

What do you expect when there was a riot going on and SFC fans fighting with SFC fans. Oh there wasn't a riot going on and no one was fighting - we were just singing Markus Liebherr's Red and White Army - well you could interpret that as a riot if you were a policeman with a camera. Ridiculous.

I was in the Northam today liked the chant "are you working for the Sun" Think l start wearing a Burka down St Marys,

I liked 'can we have the DVD?' I thought it was grossly over-the-top policing that assumes everyone is a potential wrongdoer. The police are there to serve us, not the other way round. It's enough to cause a riot. I was once told that they do it so that if there is trouble later they can identify people caught on CCTV by their clothing.

I liked 'can we have the DVD?' I thought it was grossly over-the-top policing that assumes everyone is a potential wrongdoer. The police are there to serve us, not the other way round. It's enough to cause a riot. I was once told that they do it so that if there is trouble later they can identify people caught on CCTV by their clothing.

Ha ha.I can just see it now.

"What was he wearing?"

"A Saints top"

"Oh ok then".

Can you see the police acting the same way at a rugby or cricket match?I for one am sick and tired of the way us football fans are treated by the police.

There was no reason what so ever for that copper filming the fans today.As i said earlier,they can pin point every seat at SMS from the control room if they want.

As for anyone causing trouble at the pompey game,i doubt very much if that was the reason for the filming.

They don't act the same way at a Cricket or Rugby match because there is no need to! And your right, probably not just the pompey game, but the combination of situations we have had some influence.

They don't act the same way at a Cricket or Rugby match because there is no need to! And your right, probably not just the pompey game, but the combination of situations we have had some influence.

Its probably something to do with Saints fans being graded as cat C in the league of naughty fans.

But i still cant understand why there was so much effort put into filming the Northam today?Does anyone know if the police fimed any of the other stands?

It shouldn't matter because you are on CCTV loads of time every day but having some copper shove a TV camera in your face because he thinks you might be a criminal just because you are watching a football match is just wrong.

Maybe they should also start filming people coming out of mosques because they might be terrorists, I bet that would go down well.

It shouldn't matter because you are on CCTV loads of time every day but having some copper shove a TV camera in your face because he thinks you might be a criminal just because you are watching a football match is just wrong.

Maybe they should also start filming people coming out of mosques because they might be terrorists, I bet that would go down well.

Totally agree its like they have nothing better to do??? total waste of tax payers money,

I got told by one of the Stewards today that I couldn't hang up a WIFM banner in the Chapel/Kingsland corner because 'it blocked the block numbers' - so I walked over to some walkway bars (with nothing in front of them) - the Steward Boss stood on the concourse said No.

Got told I could only put it at the back of the stand.

Jumped up little gits. ONE ******* DAY TO SAY THANK YOU TO MARKUS' FAMILY AND THEY DO THAT.

For me it's more the fact that an officer of the law has recorded my face on a tape for absolutely no reason whatsover.

Normal laws don't apply at football, were treated like animals. Just do what I did a few years ago at Swansea, ask for their badge number and threaten to report them to the IPCC for invasion of privacy and harassment; soon made them stop filming me.

Normal laws don't apply at football, were treated like animals. Just do what I did a few years ago at Swansea, ask for their badge number and threaten to report them to the IPCC for invasion of privacy and harassment; soon made them stop filming me.

to be fair there were some proper animals ar rge game today in block 43 of the northam. Made me cringe to be a football fan, not the most cerebral bunch for sure and frankly a disgrace when you consider the recent events around the club. In row U block 43 around seat 1108 some proper "hard case" was giving it the most foul mouthed tirade i think i've ever heard anywhere and his pikey chav gorilla girlfriend was loving it. No wonder the police were filmimng with ****s like that around!

to be fair there were some proper animals ar rge game today in block 43 of the northam. Made me cringe to be a football fan, not the most cerebral bunch for sure and frankly a disgrace when you consider the recent events around the club. In row U block 43 around seat 1108 some proper "hard case" was giving it the most foul mouthed tirade i think i've ever heard anywhere and his pikey chav gorilla girlfriend was loving it. No wonder the police were filmimng with ****s like that around!

this will be brushed over

I think you will find he had every right.

Only the people with something to hide would have been worried