YOU CAN STOP IT NOW CORTESE..pick up the phone

patred44

O'neil won't be any use at saints he has a mind of his own, what we need is a manager who knows his place and doesn't mind the chairman telling him who to pick.

Or we need Cortese to realise the errors of his ways and let a manager, manage. I don't think he ever trusted Pardew.

Stranger things have happened.

pleeeaseee? I'm tired

Don't worry about it. It's the usual attention seeking plop-plops we've had on this forum and its predecessors since the dawn of time. Pointless "I know something you don't" posing is an irresistable urge to a certain type of attention seeker.

Thankfully 99% of the time they turn out to be delusional or plain full of it so sleep easy.

Remember the Paul Allen debacle - there was lot of in-the-knowers then as well.

Those were the days!

My favourite bits were the rants of unbelievable self righteous indignation when the current uber-ITK would furiously defend his honour and rant on about what a fantastic favour he was doing us all how dare you question me don't you know who I am blah blah blah etc etc. The same ITK would be proved to be a total bullshiner merely minutes/days later.

Great, great days!!

i imagine it is depressing when others are 'in' and you are 'out'

Matter of fact it's not!

I've only asked people to PM thorpie as he is someone I trust regarding a libel situation, and that I was too busy myself.

Anyway it's clear MoN is in the running but it's down to Cortese as he needs to make the decision.

Edited by Pilchards

and ring that number in ****shire.

CORTESE has a big decision to make now.

Either he gets in a manager who knows about the game, and is not prepared to accept interference. Then give him the backing his reputation deserves.

You don't buy a dog and bark yourself.

Some of you know who I am talking about here, and I promise you he will not hang about whilst Cotese twiddles his thumbs and the squad spirals into a pit it wont be able to climb out of.

Cortese....Get on that phone and say yes please. IT'S THE ONLY WAY, IT'S THE RIGHT WAY

You have meet twice already... it's your decision.

.............................................................................................

I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY PMS ON THIS... please stop sending them ATM

I seems like you're trying very hard to be funny and the centre of attention.....don't bother because you are neither....

were you referring to op

Martin O'Neill has accepted the job on the privso that Cortese backs off team affairs - selections, transfers etc.

The ball is in Cortese's court. Basically if we don't get MON, it's down to the fault of NC and no one else.

MON wanted an answer before the game yesterday, as far as I'm aware the call still hasn't been made so the longer it goes on the more unlikely it is.

Pull your ****ing finger out Cortese.

Martin O'Neill has accepted the job on the privso that Cortese backs off team affairs - selections, transfers etc.

The ball is in Cortese's court. Basically if we don't get MON, it's down to the fault of NC and no one else.

MON wanted an answer before the game yesterday, as far as I'm aware the call still hasn't been made so the longer it goes on the more unlikely it is.

sorry but that stinks of NC bashing, if MoN doesnt get the job then everyone *****es at NC for letting him go without any real knowledge of whats going on. I mean, honestly come on, we are L1 ffs MoN was linked to Man U job not so long ago

My initials thought was sceptisism as he wasn't even in the betting when I last checked, but nows he's 10/1.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/southampton-specials/next-permanent-manager

If what you say is true then that'd be best coup since Keegan.

Edit: for some reason the southampton specials have disapeared, but there's still a MON page.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/martin-oneill-specials/next-job

Edited by dune

Thank you for this info Kaiser. I

Even it by some miracle it was MoN, how long do you think he and Cortese could work together?

It depends, if Cortese really wants his man is he prepared to back off and trust the guy he puts in charge? IMO i felt he never really trusted Pardew from the off and that trust got less and less as the season progressed.

I think he needs to feel he has someone he can trust and someone who was his first choice, then he'll let him get on with it. He'd be silly not to.

Someone blabbed and patred44 instructed me to find out who before this whole forum is locked down.

He can no longer return to this board because of the political fall-out this forum is not 'safe'. I know for a fact the PM system is compromised.

I want names. Someone is going to pay for this I promise you that.

It depends, if Cortese really wants his man is he prepared to back off and trust the guy he puts in charge? IMO i felt he never really trusted Pardew from the off and that trust got less and less as the season progressed.

I've never been a fan of Pardew as he comes accross as being headed to me - and based on that him and Cortese were always going to have a clash of personalities.