So who's too scared to fly in this?

PaulSaint

Looks like a window cleaners dream...!

Also - just think of all the 'back seat drivers', they would have a field day. At the moment you cant see naff all so if the driver prangs it you aint got a clue what happened. But with this, I can just see Ethel and Mable givin' it 'watch out for that one over there' and 'no so fast young man - you won't get there any faster you know'...!!!!!

Edited by Micky

Looks like a window cleaners dream...!

Also - just think of all the 'back seat drivers', they would have a field day. At the moment you cant see naff all so if the driver prangs it you aint got a clue what happened. But with this, I can just see Ethel and Mable givin' it 'watch out for that one over there' and 'no so fast young man - you won't get there any faster you know'...!!!!!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure mid-air collisions involving jet airliners that result in no damage whatsoever are pretty commonplace...

I don't like flying but seeing out wouldn't make it worse. What I don't get, is how would people be able to bear the light coming in? The sun would be pretty bright up there and the glare would be very uncomfortable. Especially for longer flights. Not like there's actually much to look at, just make the windows a little bigger.

I'm sure the glass could incorporate some LCD technology to allow varying degrees of tint. :smug:

http://www.prodisplay.com/intelligent-glass-technologies.html