Poortvliets Reaction

Huffton

He has surely got to admit playing one up front won't score us goals. Especially when that one is David McGoldick. We have to start playing 4-4-2! Why, with the few we've got left, are we playing our players out of position? Yes... it'll be the usual "We got to pick ourselves up, we didn't play well enough, we must improve"

The boyse were a beet tired after midweek.

"i am disappointed because the players did not do enough to make a goal, we must do better, we have a big game on tuesday and all the lads will look to make it right"

Same old rubbish every week, i dont know why we bother with any of it any more. Im so disullusioned with this **** that its starting numb me completely

Normally like listening to him, but he didn't come across very well on Hampshire tonight.

Seemed exasperated, said we never looked like scoring and struggled to really understand exactly what he was saying and what he was getting at.

He seemed a little bit mesmerised by it all.

Normally like listening to him, but he didn't come across very well on Hampshire tonight.

Seemed exasperated, said we never looked like scoring and struggled to really understand exactly what he was saying and what he was getting at.

Like a rabbit stuck in headlights, then.....

On BBC.

JP: "We are disappointed to have lost 3-0 but we were never dangerous.

"We didn't have enough power to create anything and their win was deserved because they did more to win the game.

"We need to turn the boys into men and that is all about confidence."

If he really did say we played 3 up front then im thinking he might have been toking on some home grown or something.

When questioned on Solent about 1 up front and 2-0 down , jan said , I dont understand we play with 3 up front , people keep saying this...or some thing to that affect

He sounded like Kerry Katona on "Good Morning".

I see on the OS report of the match it finishes by saying "there was a ray of hope for Saints fans when the 4th official held up the board to show there were 5 minutes of injury time to be played". Wow were they really suggesting there was hope going into added time when 3 goals down - that is blind optimism.

Portaloo sounded like a dead man walking. If he loses the next one he will be gone.

Trouble is that Lowelife who has the worst record in picking Manager/coaches will be making that decision. (Fact based on the number of Managers Lowe went through that was worse than any other Chairman of any League club.)

Portaloo sounded like a dead man walking. If he loses the next one he will be gone.

Trouble is that Lowelife who has the worst record in picking Manager/coaches will be making that decision. (Fact based on the number of Managers Lowe went through that was worse than any other Chairman of any League club.)

Lowe for dual role combining DoF and team manager - you heard it here first.

JP was asked whether he was disappointed to lose John and whether he had any input into the decision. The poor guy was reduced to a gibbering wreck trying to bluster his way out of giving an honest answer and admitting that the decision was forced on him by Lowelife.

JP was asked whether he was disappointed to lose John and whether he had any input into the decision. The poor guy was reduced to a gibbering wreck trying to bluster his way out of giving an honest answer and admitting that the decision was forced on him by Lowelife.

Radio Hampshire just had that part of the interview on (was it a repeat) and he spoke all around the question.

I was laughing with the missus as we were both trying to understand exactly what he was trying to say.

He seemed really shell shocked and almost unable to give a straight answer.

In my opinion, if JP is sacked then Lowe and Wilde's position become untenable.

We're lumbered with the lot of them. Even the boardroom has been carved up to protect them.

It's their club, not ours and there's not much we can do about it.

Totally agree.

Lowe will not sack Jan as he knows that he will have to walk as well and there is no chane of him doing that.

He will persever with this mad experiment until the end.

I don't get why.

Nobody is in the slightest doubt that this was a financial decision made by Lowe, rather than a footballing decision by the manager. It even says as much on the OS. I can't see that JP has anything to hide.

The problem is that those extraordinary ****s, Wilde and Lowe, have succeeded in making us a truly unmanagable club unless they completely change their ethos.

I honestly have to start questioning their motives. I have been willing to believe they are incompetent but not malign up until now. With their madcap spastic thrashings since they've returned you really have to wonder.

If I was a shareholder I would be writing to them demanding an explanation for some of their actions.

Absolutely shocking.

Oh well - better late than never:

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/?page_id=10796

Usual inane drivel.

Same old crap every week from the bunny in the headlights.

If Lallana wa not fit then why play him you idiot?

Refusing to change the style, a style that is clear to all except him

and a few deluded ones is not working.

And lots of blah,blah,blah..

''....but perhaps we will look at the formation....''

Going to a basic 4-4-2 would at least give a more solid structure that the players understand and matches up to the opposition formation in most cases. It will also give much needed protection for the full backs and in particular young James who is having a torrid time.

''....but perhaps we will look at the formation....''

Going to a basic 4-4-2 would at least give a more solid structure that the players understand and matches up to the opposition formation in most cases. It will also give much needed protection for the full backs and in particular young James who is having a torrid time.

It seems quite obvious, doesn't it?

Reading his reaction he is right in a number of respects. The game was even, but 2nd goal was the killer and sadly our stand out player has made an error, but that happens. Not sure where creativity is coming from and wish he had stuck with Cork at RB and brought Wotton in at CH.