Reading V Saints - First Half Thread

Saint_clark

mine hasn't even made the oven yet,looking decent though, pepper steak and gratin dauphinois.

Pork Loin chops marinaded in Honey Mustard Chipolte grilled with salad & pickled Green Chillis...

Have given up on the stream it was showing 37 mins gone when it froze terminally and switched to Saints player & it was already 5 mins into HT

Reading are playing well it is not us playing badly they are pressing us - 4 of their on one of ours at times

Good we reached HT level & SDR will rip them a new one when they tire and space opens up in 2nd half

reading taters felt Fish should have got called for the handball for the penalty

How are my comments materially incorrect ?

Are you proud of that performance ??

It was embarrassing.

I appreciate that we're not going to walk every game and that some teams will stop us playing our way. Our other results and the table tells you all you need to know and you should be a little more supportive of the team..,

You like to imply we're sh1t yet that's obviously not true...

Fonte has been poor for a while by his own standards

By the standards which we have attributed to him.

We don't really have much idea as to how he was in the Championship with Palace, he was excellent in League 1.

As I've said his arm waving and holding players back is a disaster in waiting as it was last season.

Wow having had to wear earplugs when I switched from juddervision to the Reading taters

Came back to Saintsplayer & can't hear a thing

NA OUT!

We look weary, the crspness is not in the passes and Reading's hassling of us & nasty kicks to the back of heels are working.

DON'T blame the ref tho - Fonte Soooo should have been off for the handball

I blame the performance on my failure to find my Sam Adams Going for an OSH power start to the 2nd half

We have been found out, well and truly on tonights showing thus far.

This where Adkins earns his corn.

Is he capable of changing it around,we will see.

Still 45 mins to go and 0-0,so not all bad.

We have to expect more of this as the season goes on.

We will be harried at every opportunity.

This is probabaly my last of 3 posts,you should be thankful of that if things don't improve.

We are not top of the table by fluke,but on tonights display we won't stay there.

Surely it can't be a surprise that Reading are playing well? This side reached the play-off final last season for heavens sake.We have held out so far, changes need to be made but for our worst half of football to be played in the back yard of one of the strongest sides in the league is no reason to be panicing. It just shows how well we've actually been doing this year.

We have been found out, well and truly on tonights showing thus far.

This where Adkins earns his corn.

Is he capable of changing it around,we will see.

Still 45 mins to go and 0-0,so not all bad.

We have to expect more of this as the season goes on.

We will be harried at every opportunity.

This is probabaly my last of 3 posts,you should be thankful of that if things don't improve.

We are not top of the table by fluke,but on tonights display we won't stay there.

Oh do leave it out.....we're still in it for this match.

What a load of UNADULTERRATED SH*T.

42mins of my life gone forever.

Passes hit to the opposition

Telegraphed passes

Passes hit at the opposing player

Comatose players waiting for the ball because "we're top of the league and we're great"

Oh, and now've put our own goalie under pressure and got him injured..

I'm switching off..

we been trying to switch you off for years..

Surely it can't be a surprise that Reading are playing well? This side reached the play-off final last season for heavens sake.We have held out so far, changes need to be made but for our worst half of football to be played in the back yard of one of the strongest sides in the league is no reason to be panicing. It just shows how well we've actually been doing this year.

exactly.

How are my comments materially incorrect ?

Are you proud of that performance ??

It was embarrassing.

I can't claim to be proud but it was far from embarrassing. If we had defended really badly and gone 3-0 down then I would agree with you, but as it happens we have gone away to what we all knew would be a very tough away game, ridden the storm and not conceded. What exactly is embarrassing about that?

From my perspective, the half went the way it did because Reading have worked their bloody socks off to stop us from getting our passing game going. Every time one of our players got possession he was instantly surrounded by 2-3 Reading players. They won't be able to keep that up for 90 minutes, I guarantee that.