Jimmy Savile

sperm_john

This article by Chris Spivey is well worth reading in full. To read about Savile and his connection to the top echelons of society is food for thought.

http://www.ccs-rochford.co.uk/spivey/?p=6982

Apologies if this link has already been posted.

I've got a few paragraphs through that. Can you tell me if it contains anything relevant and/or provable, or if it just carries on being borderline-xenophobic scurrell?

I've got a few paragraphs through that. Can you tell me if it contains anything relevant and/or provable, or if it just carries on being borderline-xenophobic scurrell?

Read it yourself.:p

Not really bothered either way.

JS para further down.

Peeps make their own mind up.:)

Most of the stuff is out there anyway....over the years..

Personally served Country for 40 years:D.......

Today I could not give a damn about HM/them/ politicians /Freemasons and the rest of the praaattts..:rolleyes:

But still love the majority of my country..;)

Hope that helps re me?:)

PS Rest assured..I will not be getting an MBE :rolleyes:

Edited by ottery st mary

Read it yourself.:p

Not really bothered either way.

JS para further down.

Peeps make their own mind up.:)

Most of the stuff is out there anyway....over the years..

Personally served Country for 40 years:D.......

Today I could not give a damn about HM/them/ politicians /Freemasons and the rest of the praaattts..:rolleyes:

But still love the majority of my country..;)

Hope that helps re me?:)

PS Rest assured..I will not be getting an MBE :rolleyes:

I'm not questioning you, your patriotism, or any of that. It's just that your link appears to be a very long article and, after getting a few pages down, all I'd seen was the Royal family ACCUSED! of being part-German, ACCUSED! of having changed their name c.100 years ago, and ACCUSED! of being ashamed of mental illness in their family. All of which may be true, but I couldn't see the relevance. And as the writer had such an appalling, eye-burning style and a penchant for confusing nicknames, I wondered if you could save me the trouble of reading it and maybe give me a precis?

I'm not questioning you, your patriotism, or any of that. It's just that your link appears to be a very long article and, after getting a few pages down, all I'd seen was the Royal family ACCUSED! of being part-German, ACCUSED! of having changed their name c.100 years ago, and ACCUSED! of being ashamed of mental illness in their family. All of which may be true, but I couldn't see the relevance. And as the writer had such an appalling, eye-burning style and a penchant for confusing nicknames, I wondered if you could save me the trouble of reading it and maybe give me a precis?

Relevance is the Jimmy Savile links further down the article......again for the reader to make of it what they will..

Yes, the writer does have an abrasive style but does question the closeness of Royalty to Mr Savile.:lol:

Many friends are German...No problem.:p

Many friends are nutters (some on this forum..some even change their name):D

But none of them appear to have a penchant for the younger generation.

My precis of the article...The writer suggests...there are lots of them and they are all at it.:rolleyes:

Sorry. Still can't let it go.

MISTAKEN IDENTITY?!!!

Anyone supporting this explanation; do you honestly this chap Messham, who had claimed to be abused over several years, didn't know who his abuser was? Didn't look the alleged perpetrator up on the Internet?

Mistaken identity doesn't wash for me, I'm afraid.

Just your usual pile of web nutter conspiracies and 'its not fair everything should be free' blog by a meathead with tats.

319320_4379568887982_1515352137_n.jpg

With an IQ of 129 and writing stories and drawing pretty pictures on peeps bodies...;)

Should have been in the Special Services putting lots of conspiracies out there.:rolleyes:

Edited by ottery st mary
spellin as usual

MISTAKEN IDENTITY?!!!

Anyone supporting this explanation; do you honestly this chap Messham, who had claimed to be abused over several years, didn't know who his abuser was? Didn't look the alleged perpetrator up on the Internet?

I too smell a rat.

And anyway, even assuming everything is as it appears to be at face value, surely there remains at least two unanswered questions that are much more important than the beeb:

i) If not Lord McA, then who was it?

ii) Why did the police tell the abused that it was Lord McA? (Mr Messham was not the only one apparently).

This article by Chris Spivey is well worth reading in full. To read about Savile and his connection to the top echelons of society is food for thought.

http://www.ccs-rochford.co.uk/spivey/?p=6982

Apologies if this link has already been posted.

I'm all for conspiracies and I've read similar stuff before but the delivery of these arguably salient points is awful. In fact, it's a monstrosity - the only thing I get from reading this is the impression that the author is a closet homosexual whom is embarrassed about it. :-/

I too smell a rat.

And anyway, even assuming everything is as it appears to be at face value, surely there remains at least two unanswered questions that are much more important than the beeb:

i) If not Lord McA, then who was it?

ii) Why did the police tell the abused that it was Lord McA? (Mr Messham was not the only one apparently).

The BBC has flown too close to the sun before. I was actually visiting Parliament on business on July 17th 2003, the day that David Kelly was found dead, apparently having committed suicide. The most shocking thing about that day was not the news of David Kelly's death; more the matter-of-fact way that my clients dealt with the news and their immediate spoken assertion that it probably wasn't suicide. The fallout, as we all know, was a bit of debeaking for the Beeb. This feels very similar.

The problem is that the questions you asked are not being asked where it matters. Every time I have heard mention of the story on Radio 4, they are very quick to assert that McAlpine was wrongfully accused. That whole line of questioning has been broken off because Messham has essentially reversed his testimony and eliminated it from consideration.

MISTAKEN IDENTITY?!!!

and in my experience the vast majority of victims of continued abuse never forget and know exactly who their abuser is

The BBC has flown too close to the sun before. I was actually visiting Parliament on business on July 17th 2003, the day that David Kelly was found dead, apparently having committed suicide. The most shocking thing about that day was not the news of David Kelly's death; more the matter-of-fact way that my clients dealt with the news and their immediate spoken assertion that it probably wasn't suicide. The fallout, as we all know, was a bit of debeaking for the Beeb. This feels very similar.

The problem is that the questions you asked are not being asked where it matters. Every time I have heard mention of the story on Radio 4, they are very quick to assert that McAlpine was wrongfully accused. That whole line of questioning has been broken off because Messham has essentially reversed his testimony and eliminated it from consideration.

In situations such as these I always ask myself if I would believe the official line if I was reading about it having taken place in Russia.

If it sounds like bull.sit, it probably is.

In situations such as these I always ask myself if I would believe the official line if I was reading about it having taken place in Russia.

If it sounds like bull.sit, it probably is.

Very good approach. I suspect that viewed through this prism, most would conclude there is something very fishy about the whole affair.

and in my experience the vast majority of victims of continued abuse never forget and know exactly who their abuser is

I would suggest that people take heed of your experience, JackFrost.

For the record, do we have anyone who thinks the claims of mistaken identity are legit?

I'm all for conspiracies and I've read similar stuff before but the delivery of these arguably salient points is awful. In fact, it's a monstrosity - the only thing I get from reading this is the impression that the author is a closet homosexual whom is embarrassed about it. :-/

Don't know Mr Spivey personally:rolleyes:

and had never read any of his material before.......

But I was aware of most of the info within his ramblings.:)

I have my own view on what he says......;)

Will let Mr Spivey know what you think of him:D

Am I allowed to mention a name that I don't think is yet in the public domain? A guy who lived 2 doors from me died a couple of years ago. He used to run the Broadmoor social club. Savile was a frequent visitor to his house. My next door neighbour who knew the guy for 20 years has told me tales of Blazers nightclub in Windsor VIP area that used to hold celebrity gatherings where Savile, Glitter, Krankies and AN Other used to entertain youngsters ( even when their parents were downstairs).

and another one

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/nov/13/retired-bishop-peter-ball-arrested

Friends with Prince Charles apparently

Ah the Church. The State, Celebrities.

All people with influence.

Now what happened to all those RC stories again? Did they disappear into thin air?

When will the first International links appear in this story?

Must be some more to dig out about that Yacht Club in Jersey that was mentioned in the Torygraph article some months back

Ah the Church. The State, Celebrities.

All people with influence.

Now what happened to all those RC stories again? Did they disappear into thin air?

When will the first International links appear in this story?

Must be some more to dig out about that Yacht Club in Jersey that was mentioned in the Torygraph article some months back

No, no, no, thrice no, you've got this all wrong.

Those silly BBC lefties have conspired with a whole bunch of desperate/damaged/deluded/compensation-hungry, attention-seeking, self-serving liars; there never was any child abuse, certainly not institutionalised and reaching into the higher levels of society, whatever made your silly head think this?

This story isn't going anywhere any more, they'll break the BEEB (there's a bonus ball for you) rather than have this go any further. It really doesn't matter, it was all a long time ago, and it mainly affected other people, not people like us.

Hope Dave isn't guilty. I used to like him...

He's not being charged with being a nonce. The police are following several lines of enquiry on sexual matters, some related to paedophilia and a section called "others" covering other kinds of sexual assault.

Mr Travis earlier this month denied that he had groped two former BBC workers saying that it was a “different world” in the 1970s. One of his alleged victims, the newsreader Vivien Creegor, accused him of fondling her breasts while she was live on Radio 4 in the 1970s.

Another woman, who has not been named, said that Mr Travis invited her to his studio in 1977 and put his hand up her skirt.

Mr Travis denied the allegations last month and said that he was happy to speak to police about the accusations. “It was a different world in the 70s – all institutions were the same back then,” he said.

Thanks guys just seen the news I never knew he was called the hairy cornflake . So can we expect many more well known dj s of that era being called in for questioning ? The police are either being very meticulous or haven't a clue . Weeks ago they said they were about to arrest 9 people

Kid Jenson must be ****ting it!

She only asked why he was trending. I think it's a nonsense case on McAlpine's part. She didn't repeat the allegation, just asked a question.

I suspect there was more intent in her tweet than just an innocent enquiry. Her problem is that she drew attention to it and she has a large following. well it just cost the beeb £185k and costs, so I hope the bercow household are not expecting a lavish Xmas this year

I'm very surprised they are going after twitter-ists - apparently there are still rich, intelligent and well-connected people who don't even have the internet in their homes. In all honesty I was a little 'surprised' but I'm certainly not going to dispute it - I whole heartedly accept that it is very likely that there are loads of rich and well connected people who don't have the internet in their homes. (Is there an icon for 'suspends disbelief'?)

He's not being charged with being a nonce. The police are following several lines of enquiry on sexual matters, some related to paedophilia and a section called "others" covering other kinds of sexual assault.

If it was just groping some chick there should be a statute of limitation on such stuff. ****ing hell most of us would be on a charge if coping a feel 40years ago is considered a police matter. I knew a bloke who used to make a party picece out of it. When he had a few he would say to birds"I bet you £1 note that I can make your tits move without touching them" A lot of them would.tell him to **** off, some would take the bet. He would then get them to stand there and then proceed to have a good rub of their jugs, give them the money and say " thank you, well worth a pound" nowadays he'd probably be on the sex register.