Jimmy Savile

sperm_john

A couple of times on here I have mentioned my fear that a way the authorities will undermine the real odious crimes commited on very underage kids particularly commited by various politicians police and clergy during the Thatcher era is to occasionally release stories commited by various celebs. This is another one . I do not like Jim Davidson and am not exactly a fan *cough* of the other fella.

But to compare two young wealthy comedians having thier way with a couple of young (not underage) fans with organised rape of very young kids over a very long period is absoluelty devious and clearly an attempt at deflecting the gullible publics attention away from the crimes commited. Some Democracy we live in.

Completely agree. The big fish have already got away imo.

Some of the big fish have been arrested and will never be charged or identified.......coz of their connections to the really BIG fish...

Some of the big fish will never be arrested or outed coz of their connections....

In fact the whales will never be seen from the shoreline whilst the charade continues until fizzling out.

Sorreeeee forgot to give my opinion on Davidson...

Even IF true what he did 25 years ago...diversionary tactic to feed us sprats.... he has been doing a lot of chatter re JS etc...

Edited by ottery st mary

A couple of times on here I have mentioned my fear that a way the authorities will undermine the real odious crimes commited on very underage kids particularly commited by various politicians police and clergy during the Thatcher era is to occasionally release stories commited by various celebs. This is another one . I do not like Jim Davidson and am not exactly a fan *cough* of the other fella.

But to compare two young wealthy comedians having thier way with a couple of young (not underage) fans with organised rape of very young kids over a very long period is absoluelty devious and clearly an attempt at deflecting the gullible publics attention away from the crimes commited. Some Democracy we live in.

And the fact that it appears to be International in scope (from the Clergy stories and that article ages ago about Jersey & their International Clientelle at the various Yacting Clubs)

Never noticed the 53 year old man wears a wig, now you mention it though it does look a bit suspect.

Seriously people its not hard to work out from what others have posted and linked to. 53 year old man, from Hampshire, worked with Jim Davidson, and as jonnyboy says may see his name on this website, a Saints forum.

Oh hang on, from that I think I know who it is. Really? Looks like he worked with JD in the 80's.

Some of the big fish have been arrested and will never be charged or identified.......coz of their connections to the really BIG fish...

Some of the big fish will never be arrested or outed coz of their connections....

In fact the whales will never be seen from the shoreline whilst the charade continues until fizzling out.

Even IF true what he did 25 years ago...diversionary tactic to feed us sprats.... he has been doing a lot of chatter re JS etc...

Never thought I would see the day when I have felt the need to support the "53 yr old celebrity with connections to the club" but frankly he and JD have been seriously tucked up.

See guys you can support Thatcher and The Establishment all you like but you are just cheerleaders for the proletariat. All they care about are the Royal Family, Lords and Ladies, Top end business leaders and High Flyers in the Church Of England.

Did buctootim really post this?

I ask because the stain didn't post the original.

Strange stuff afoot at SaintsWeb towers.

Never thought I would see the day when I have felt the need to support the "53 yr old celebrity with connections to the club" but frankly he and JD have been seriously tucked up.

See guys you can support Thatcher and The Establishment all you like but you are just cheerleaders for the proletariat. All they care about are the Royal Family, Lords and Ladies, Top end business leaders and High Flyers in the Church Of England.

Been saying this all along. They will continue to toss the likes of JD to the lions to protect those in the Establishment.

Amen

Very well said manj.

I thought it was Ottery who had posted that earlier today?

Dunno. It's a mystery alright. I see different stuff on different clients too. On TapaTalk, it says the stain posted my "big fish" post. On the site, it's still listed as me.

What were you using to access the site?

A couple of times on here I have mentioned my fear that a way the authorities will undermine the real odious crimescommited on very underage kids particularly commited by various politicians police and clergy during the Thatcher era is to occasionally release stories commited by various celebs. This is another one . I do not like Jim Davidson and am not exactly a fan *cough* of the other fella.

Did buctootim really post this?

I ask because the stain didn't post the original.

Strange stuff afoot at SaintsWeb towers

A couple of times on here I have mentioned my fear that a way the authorities will undermine the real odious crimescommited on very underage kids particularly commited by various politicians police and clergy during the Thatcher era is to occasionally release stories commited by various celebs. This is another one . I do not like Jim Davidson and am not exactly a fan *cough* of the other fella.

I totally agree but please do not believe it is under just one PM. I was amazed that Max Clifford was brought to the fore as he has dirt on so many people. I cannot see him ever going to court.

Dunno. It's a mystery alright. I see different stuff on different clients too. On TapaTalk, it says the stain posted my "big fish" post. On the site, it's still listed as me.

What were you using to access the site?

Just the full site via my work laptop

Whats going on thats my post see no 810.

Wow this thread got weird...

Meanwhile the press is asking similar questions now

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2256817/Who-said-Jim-Davidson-arrested.html

Part of the article

We are entitled to ask questions about the conduct of this high-profile operation, which now stretches across 17 police forces. It is unlikely that any of these allegations would have come to light were it not as a result of the police fishing expedition launched on the strength of the Savile scandal.

There has to be a suspicion that they are rounding up as many famous faces as possible to compensate for the fact that they failed miserably to bring Savile to justice when he was still alive.

The heavy-handed nature of some of the arrests is also troubling. Why was it necessary to nick Davidson as he arrived at Heathrow Airport, as if he was some kind of international terrorism suspect?

After a short bit of detective work I worked out who the '53 y/o' could possibly be. The only reason I can see why they named Jim D and not him is because Jim is much more well known but is it right to be named, after all, he hasn't been charged with anything. Surely the people arrested as part of the 'yewtree' operation should have the right to anonymity until they are actually charged with something?

Sunrise, the naming if JD was inevitable after the manner of his arrest. The way that was handled was a disgrace and the daily mail article above is spot on.

Whilst I can't see how it can be in the public interests to charge the likes of JD for such stale offences, my gut feel is that the cps/police will come under pressure to make an example of someone.

The nature of JD arrest makes me feel he could be the whipping boy. He's certainty a softer target than Max Clifford and some of the others who have been named.

Littlejohn spot on again. Plus we got thousands of immigrant rapists in this country we cannot send home Ffs. Surely Police and CPS could be better used on getting rid of them!

Thought : 22-25 year old tart 25 years ago now 47-50 year old tart divorcee looking for a quick buck!

Littlejohn spot on again. Plus we got thousands of immigrant rapists in this country we cannot send home Ffs. Surely Police and CPS could be better used on getting rid of them!

Thought : 22-25 year old tart 25 years ago now 47-50 year old tart divorcee looking for a quick buck!

Christ's blood... :rolleyes:

Not something you hear very often. Maybe spot on in this case but it's hardly a regular occurrence.

Nutter alert!

Nutter alert!

Explain.?

Ok. I posted "nutter alert!" because your post about the immigrant rapists and rape victims being tarts indicated to me that you are mentally unstable. The post is below - you can read it again if you want. Another major indicator that you're a loon is the way you say that Littlejohn is "spot on again". Only a complete nutcase would ever think that Littlejohn is always spot on. Even Hypochdriac agrees on that, and he's a little bit of a nutter himself.

Christ's blood... :rolleyes:

This is also not a particularly positive response to your post.

Not something you hear very often. Maybe spot on in this case but it's hardly a regular occurrence.

I have referred to this already.

Wow, just wow.

Not even DPS can agree with you and he's one the forums biggest Tories (in all senses).

Basically, Nadia, I found your post to be uninformed and stupid to he extreme.

Forum rules, anyone quoting or buying the Dail Mail/Fail/hail is considered a nutter. Littlejohn is the worst type of nutter, so to use his name could get you certified.

Oh dear.

I'll spell out why is think Nadia is a nutter - we do not have thousands of migrants wandering the streets of this country raping people. That is just extreme paranoia. For some reason Nadia has decided that migrants are rapists and need to be thrown out of the country. There is no evidence for this. It is a bizarre belief that singles Nadia out as a nutter. But, I might be wrong. Maybe Nadia is not alone in this belief? Do you think there are thousands of immigrants going around raping people?

The last bit of Nadias post says that the women were tarts when the were allegedly raped and now are just old tarts who want some money. Is that how sane people respond to women who come forward and say they have been raped? They may be making it up, they may have been raped. But why automatically dismiss it and start calling them tarts? I wonder if Nadia has considered how women who have been raped feel when they are accused of beng tarts? This also singles him out as a nutter (or *****, if you will). Maybe, he's not alone n this way of looking at rape. Do you automatically assume that women who say they have been raped are tarts and after money?

Im very interested to hear your views.