Jimmy Savile

sperm_john

Chris packham?

Chris Packham is 51. Even aprta from that, I have no idea why you think it might be him. We've been asked not to make libellous statements on here. I suggest you don't. Why not just read the other speculation on Twitter? There's a name there that makes a lot more sense than Chris Packham.

Are these guys not innocent till proven guilty. Oh this is the saints web forum so they must be guilty

No idea who the 53 year old is

Let the courst deal with this issue. I suspect the Police released Davidsons name to the press , after all they are anti tory at present and davidson is a staunch tory

Are these guys not innocent till proven guilty. Oh this is the saints web forum so they must be guilty

No idea who the 53 year old is

Let the courst deal with this issue. I suspect the Police released Davidsons name to the press , after all they are anti tory at present and davidson is a staunch tory

He was arrested at Heathrow Airport when coming back in to the country. From what I remember of one of the busiest airports in the world, there are usually quite a few people around. It would probably be quite hard for everyone in the airport to miss the police arresting someone, let alone someone who is fairly recognisable like Mr Davidson is.

I doubt there would be any need for the police to release the name to the press and suspect you've made this bit up ;)

WSM

I said I suspect the police released his name. You make a fair point though. But its not the first time the police release a name to the press, even for Op Yewtree investigation

Have you not forgotten what they did to Dave Jones. I havent. I have very little faith in the police . And Im a law abiding citzen

I'll outline my process.

I looked at Jim Davidson's CV. I looked at people who worked with him on his various TV shows, immediately discounting anyone who was too young, too old or too dead. From there a simple case of narrowing a few people down.

Found someone who is 53, from Hampshire and worked with Davidson.

Two women who were in their mid 20s at the time have accused him and (presumably) his mate of rape 25 years ago. Whatever the events its a different ballgame to Savile.

http://news.sky.com/story/1032716/jim-davidson-denies-sex-claims-after-arrest

Certainly not condoning or excusing sexual offences, but I do have serious reservations about what's been going on recently.

I would have much preferred justice to be done one way or the other when Saville was alive, rather than the way it has been played out in the media. On the BBC the other day they referred to him as "The paedophile Jimmy Saville", but as far as I was aware he had never been found guilty???

I fully accept that perhaps the way offences were handled, judged and recognised back then may have made it difficult to get a sympathetic/empathetic response from the Police & the Judiciary and many crimes probably went unreported. But I'm still left with a feeling that the current witchhunts and a desire to name people, be it on national TV or Twitter a tad undesirable.

As for the Jim Davidson allegations, I'll be surprised if he can remember all the women he slept with back in his heyday (the woman who had the affair with Gordon Ramsey was yesterday boasting of a 3some with him years ago,that she doubted he would remember!!!) and would have thought it would be nigh on impossible to ascertain what actually happened in a hotel room 25 years ago.

Tdd, for me I'm not stating the name I've heard because I don't think it's my place to put it in the public domain. I'm well aware how I could post it without libelling anyone or exposing the site but i get nothing out of doing so why bother.

A couple of times on here I have mentioned my fear that a way the authorities will undermine the real odious crimes commited on very underage kids particularly commited by various politicians police and clergy during the Thatcher era is to occasionally release stories commited by various celebs. This is another one . I do not like Jim Davidson and am not exactly a fan *cough* of the other fella.

But to compare two young wealthy comedians having thier way with a couple of young (not underage) fans with organised rape of very young kids over a very long period is absoluelty devious and clearly an attempt at deflecting the gullible publics attention away from the crimes commited. Some Democracy we live in.

Calm down TDD. Keep your wig on.

Never noticed the 53 year old man wears a wig, now you mention it though it does look a bit suspect.

Seriously people its not hard to work out from what others have posted and linked to. 53 year old man, from Hampshire, worked with Jim Davidson, and as jonnyboy says may see his name on this website, a Saints forum.