Jimmy Savile

sperm_john

Is it him then? I thought there were several candidates.

Yes, Paul Francis Gadd, himself, no surprise there methinks!

This morning, police have arrested a 68 year old man in connection with the 70s paedophile ring at the BBC. A spokesman for the Met refused to give details, but said.

"We believe we have got the leader of the gang"

Edited by Gingeletiss

Interesting the press were waiting outside his house for the arrest . I see in the Sunday post the author of blood in the wire based one of her books on saville . Shane she didn't come clean in the 90's when she wrote the book. I wonder how many of the other suspects that are about to be arrested have destroyed any incriminating evidence when this story started to grow arms and legs

I wonder how many of the other suspects that are about to be arrested have destroyed any incriminating evidence when this story started to grow arms and legs

I am sure that they have gone to great lengths to do so as I suspect they will have been tipped off in advance.

The so called UK "Establishment" certainly look after each other extremely well.

It can also mean that the other revelations may well be true.

None of us know for sure, either way and, if I suspect correctly, the establishment may well stop us from ever knowing the truth.

I highly doubt there is some sort of huge paedophile ring involving the queen and the rest of the royal family.

Thanks for the link, btf (and by extension ESB).

Amazingly, still feels like this is the tip of a very large iceberg. Divided as this little island can be, a very common sentiment is the almost universal condemnation of nonces, with perhaps the only support coming from other nonces.

Going to be interesting to see how far this goes. Not entirely convinced that there were not higher powers involved in actively pulling Newsnight's expose. Some of the off-the-cuff remarks made about "bringing them all down" if he is "got" suggest something a lot bigger than one odd-looking perv.

I think that the queen may well be totally unaware of things like this. I'd not be so sure if others are as unaware though.

Why would she be unaware she has people that actually condense the news for her so she gets updates on most things that are happening the same as the prime minister does. I would be pretty certain that she has seen some reports of this as it has been high profile all around the world

Never was a great fan of the bloke myself, far too patronising , not to mention him setting himself up as some sort of ultra athlete because he could jog around the block a few times. . In fact in his programme was known as Jim'll F*ck it in my workplace of the time, perhaps we weren't too far off then.

are the media feeding the saville frenzy by any chance. the express are suggesting his crimes maybe even far more sinister and some professor wants a cold case review of all those children that went missing years ago that were never solved as he beleives saville may have even more evil crimes to his name such as murder.

Now a former BBC Governor is saying he had suspicions and wouldnt let saville near a childs charity he is involved with

even members of status quo are saying they had concerns.

Sorry all you people comingout of the wood work . you did nothing years ago to prevent saville continuing with his abuse , you said nothing then so stop juming on the band wagon and let the police do what they need to do.

I'm quite sad today at the realisation that some in this country abuse helpless people so much. Today there's a further report on the abuse carried out in the care home for young people with learning difficulties and of course there's the Savile revelations and the ongoing disclosures of abuse of the elderly.

I don't think our society has too much to be proud of at the moment. :(

Sorry all you people comingout of the wood work . you did nothing years ago to prevent saville continuing with his abuse , you said nothing then so stop juming on the band wagon and let the police do what they need to do.

Like provide evidence, like the police are currently collecting?

are the media feeding the saville frenzy by any chance. the express are suggesting his crimes maybe even far more sinister and some professor wants a cold case review of all those children that went missing years ago that were never solved as he beleives saville may have even more evil crimes to his name such as murder.

Now a former BBC Governor is saying he had suspicions and wouldnt let saville near a childs charity he is involved with

even members of status quo are saying they had concerns.

So are you suggesting that they should continue to keep their mouths shut then?

Why would she be unaware she has people that actually condense the news for her so she gets updates on most things that are happening the same as the prime minister does. I would be pretty certain that she has seen some reports of this as it has been high profile all around the world

Ok, maybe i should have been more pedantic in that if any paedophile ring was running within royal circles then she would have been kept in the dark about it?

This whole affair is far reaching and, if previous internet postings blanketed out in this country, have any mileage then it's no wonder that the establishment would be working overtime to keep a lid on things.

My third post so i apologise for not being able to post any replies or comments.

Ok, maybe i should have been more pedantic in that if any paedophile ring was running within royal circles then she would have been kept in the dark about it?

This whole affair is far reaching and, if previous internet postings blanketed out in this country, have any mileage then it's no wonder that the establishment would be working overtime to keep a lid on things.

My third post so i apologise for not being able to post any replies or comments.

Who are these so called Royals involved I haven't seen any names mentioned is it Prince Philip and Charlie ? or the minor mob Duke of Kent and his ilk?

Surely you cant say royal circles and not give any more info than that Just noticed that they may have unearthed Rich the Third in Leicester did he not have a thing with two little boys and a tower??

Who are these so called Royals involved I haven't seen any names mentioned is it Prince Philip and Charlie ? or the minor mob Duke of Kent and his ilk?

Surely you cant say royal circles and not give any more info than that Just noticed that they may have unearthed Rich the Third in Leicester did he not have a thing with two little boys and a tower??

its nearly as big as our PTS thread but this lot name loads of people , some of the stuff is way OTT imho but it sure as hell makes you think

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222773

PaP and Bridge. They should have gone to the police years ago, that way fewer children would have been abused. Its no good shouting about it to the media once the horse has bolted . Children were continually being abused when they knew about. They were in a position of authority and did feck all about it.

if they have got to speak to someone go to the police not the media as this could also compromise the investigation and evidence . Remember others are about to be arrested and will face a trial if charged.

Bridge good poit you made earlier about the childrens care home. I now see a former policeman has gone to jail

Ryan Coleman-Farrow was jailed for 16 months for botching investigations

EmailA former detective who failed to investigate rape and sexual assault cases and faked records to cover his tracks, has been jailed for 16 months.

Ryan Coleman-Farrow, 30, was sentenced for a string of failures linked to 13 cases, including falsely claiming that a rape victim had dropped charges and falsifying witness statements.

PaP and Bridge. They should have gone to the police years ago, that way fewer children would have been abused. Its no good shouting about it to the media once the horse has bolted . Children were continually being abused when they knew about. They were in a position of authority and did feck all about it.

if they have got to speak to someone go to the police not the media as this could also compromise the investigation and evidence . Remember others are about to be arrested and will face a trial if charged.

This has come up time and time again and been answered, but for the benefit of the tape, many tried to come forward and came up short because of a lack of resource or pull in comparison to Savile, in a male-dominated culture.

Whatever the reason their complaint might have had for not making it all the way to court, that shouldn't exclude people from coming forward now. Is there going to be an element of malicious bandwagon jumping? Probably, but I think the information from the genuine cases will help weed out the most obvious chancers. Was there an element of turning a blind eye back then? Definitely. Those people that knew without question and were able to corroborate should have done so.

So far though, you seem to be working on the assumption that it was just Savile. Taking him down at the height of his fame would have been difficult enough, but it increasingly looks as if this might go further, and that kids may have being passed around rich and powerful perverts. What chance would the victims have had of getting their stories out under those circumstances?

all those that never came forward...even a few years ago, should be ashamed of themselves...

all those that came forward but were kept quiet, I hope that kept them quiet are shamed of themselves

All those with over 30,000 posts of guff should be ashamed of themselves.

its nearly as big as our PTS thread but this lot name loads of people , some of the stuff is way OTT imho but it sure as hell makes you think

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222773

Some of them not as OTT as you might think. I think I mentioned before I used to subscribe to a magazine called Scallywag. It was a political mag a more extreme version of Private Eye and was not afraid to name names. This unsurprisingly led to its downfall. A lot of the names mentioned in the Icke thread were reported in Scallwag at the time. Scallwag was not interested in unpleasant TV personalities it numbered Big Political Hitters ,Royalty, Police and High Ranking Clergy.

My fear is that with the publics obssesion with celebs they will just hang a few of them out to dry to divert attention and the real Big time ****ers will get away scott free.

Some of them not as OTT as you might think. I think I mentioned before I used to subscribe to a magazine called Scallywag. It was a political mag a more extreme version of Private Eye and was not afraid to name names. This unsurprisingly led to its downfall. A lot of the names mentioned in the Icke thread were reported in Scallwag at the time. Scallwag was not interested in unpleasant TV personalities it numbered Big Political Hitters ,Royalty, Police and High Ranking Clergy.

My fear is that with the publics obssesion with celebs they will just hang a few of them out to dry to divert attention and the real Big time ****ers will get away scott free.

Which names?

Which names?

Dunno if youve heard of Mumsnet. Its a site similar to this for mums but with considerably more subscribers and is so popular it has some political influence. It had a thread similar to this and started naming names. The site was threatened with closure and contributers were threatened legally. In the end they had to delete the whole thread.

This has come up time and time again and been answered, but for the benefit of the tape, many tried to come forward and came up short because of a lack of resource or pull in comparison to Savile, in a male-dominated culture.

Whatever the reason their complaint might have had for not making it all the way to court, that shouldn't exclude people from coming forward now. Is there going to be an element of malicious bandwagon jumping? Probably, but I think the information from the genuine cases will help weed out the most obvious chancers. Was there an element of turning a blind eye back then? Definitely. Those people that knew without question and were able to corroborate should have done so.

So far though, you seem to be working on the assumption that it was just Savile. Taking him down at the height of his fame would have been difficult enough, but it increasingly looks as if this might go further, and that kids may have being passed around rich and powerful perverts. What chance would the victims have had of getting their stories out under those circumstances?

Pap, please e-mail me> eastleighsoulboy@gmail.com

Dunno if youve heard of Mumsnet. Its a site similar to this for mums but with considerably more subscribers and is so popular it has some political influence. It had a thread similar to this and started naming names. The site was threatened with closure and contributers were threatened legally. In the end they had to delete the whole thread.

Send me a PM then.

Pap . I agree with most of what you post . The reports and comments being made by the police would suggest this is not about saville but a much more hideous group of people . While some of the individuals who are now speaking out only refer to saville . I do wonder how much they new about others . Perhaps their to scared to say anything about others incase they get sued . This scandal is very much in its infancy and I suspect we haven't heard the worse yet .

Lolz Pap! I heard Diana was killed as she was going to blow the cover on the government peodo ring. The G8 is just a cover for a massive child orgy and they make the protests happen to take the focus off them shipping in loads of teen boybands. All the governments are at it and the X-factor is just a massive recruitment drive. I know for a fact Angela Merkel has had a go on at least 3 members of 1 direction and that at least 2 of 1 direction, swing both ways.

Right. Let me start this post with a disclaimer. The posted link isn't necessarily my view, lives on a site that'll immediately be discounted by many, but it names names.

A big one too.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=12346

A lot of what is contained in that has been alluded to in a lot of other publications/articles & reports.

The speculation/allegations of a D Notice I have alluded to before, Dunblane & NATO links have all seen some comment elsewhere.

Going back to that Telegraph link I posted about 10 days ago re the Children's home in Jersey (somebody went at me from a it was ll Masons) it cannot have been.

To find childrens' teeth & bones - to not investigate that and to remove Top Cops, - also something that was mentioned yet never followed up - the Sending of kids to the Sailing Club for the rich and famous.

(Now who was in power famous and into Sailing and certainly at an Aid level indirectly mentioned in some of this stuff?)

Ah that explains everything then...

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=12346 (Ref 2.)

the possibility that the American intelligence services may be blackmailing Tony Blair into continued support for a U.S. invasion of Iraq,

Edited by dubai_phil

I am not down with the express changing their website to truthfinder though. I expect their dune like audience love it but I think it just confuses things.

I think it's helpful to keep an open mind, if only because of all the times that conspiracies have been alleged and proven. Look at the recent ruling on Hillsborough, and contrast what's on the public record now with the narrative doing the rounds shortly after the disaster.

I am well aware of the provenance of this article. The author identifies himself as an English nationalist, cognisant of the connotations within. So am I.

So yep, all taken with a pinch of salt, but at the same time, perhaps worth keeping in mind. I know we all like to think that our government is a fluffy democracy and I'll stick up for our country; we do have a liberal tradition - that is something to shout about. But the Commons is not government, and government isn't the establishment. Pretty much all of our institutions, public and private, are rigidly hierarchical - which makes things like covering up elite paedo rings a lot easier than you'd think.

For arguments sake, let's assume that the accusation is merited and we were being blackmailed. Last 12 years makes a lot more sense then, doesn't it?

I think we have to keep an open mind pap but we must also be allowed to poke fun at the conspiracy theorists as well. They are not above the satire law, especially when making outlandish statements.

Half of the government went to Eaton and we all know about private schools and the 'power showers' (copyright fresh meat). However to say that there is a massive government peodo ring is definitely outlandish.

Some questions I would ask:

1) Is everyone in on it?

2) What happens if you get to the higher ranks of government or civil service and you are not a peodo?

3) With so many government leaks and journalists disparately looking for scandal (using both legal and illegal methods) how where they able to keep this one quiet?

4) Does the Queen know?

5) How does it work with a coalition government? Do both leaders get to bum young boys or are the lib dems pushed out as per usual?

6) Was this mentioned in an episode of 'yes Minster' I missed?