Saints v Posh - Match Thread

Nexstar

So not when we went 2-0 up ?? Not when we were dominating ?? Not when they went down to 10 men ??

No

That's right.

I suppose you will be equally outraged when I point out that this should have been a lot easier - 2-0 up in 20mins, and them down to 10men, and we have conspired to give them a sniff of the game.

Oh, thats right, we had lots of chances; funny how our shooting boots went AWOL at 2-0...

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

That's right.

I suppose you will be equally outraged when I point out that this should have been a lot easier - 2-0 up in 20mins, and them down to 10men, and we have conspired to give them a sniff of the game.

Oh, thats right, we had lots of chances; funny how our shooting boots went AWOL at 2-0...

I am glad I have never played in a football team you have managed.

We won, 17 consecutive home wins, perhaps one day you will comment on something positive.

That's right.

Blimey, if you still negative after the start of this season, I doubt you will ever be positive...

Right then. 3 points, poor finishing nearly cost us, still doubting Connolly, not sure we needed to take Lallana off, SDR good yet again.

Hope they all feel like they very nearly fcked it up and prepare well for Coventry. Cov just got stuffed so will be looking to bounce back strong no doubt.

Good post. Foot taken off gas far too early. Complacency creeping in.

That's right.

Do f/ck off.