Jack Cork to Bolton?

saintbob40

A bit worrying really !

Wigley was watching him on Saturday (it was mentioned during the commentary on Radio Solent) and his dad could be a major influence in getting him there too !

Given that he is only loaned to us until January anyway, I don't suppose that we could do much to stop it !

Aaarghh....

This just shows what a Fffing scumbag Wigley is! Under the pretense of "watching" his old team affcetinately as widely reported, he was just really out on a spying mission for his new masters and trying to derail our attempts at resurrection. I hope he doesn't have the gall to show his face at SMS, the b*st*rd!

Would Chelsea be that happy to loan him to another (although not a very threatening) Premier league club ? Also, he's going to get so many more games for us than he would od for Bolton, hopefully Chelski would see that !

Chelsea also probably saw that Saints are getting a very good reputation nationwide for bringing on young players. Eg Walcott, Bale, Kenwyn Jones etc and therefore preferred for Cork to come here. Also as he is playing regularly Chelsea may be happy for the loan to be extended until the end of the season. (Here's hoping!)

Chelsea also probably saw that Saints are getting a very good reputation nationwide for bringing on young players. Eg Walcott, Bale, Kenwyn Jones etc and therefore preferred for Cork to come here. Also as he is playing regularly Chelsea may be happy for the loan to be extended until the end of the season. (Here's hoping!)

Yes I think you maybe right.

I would not expect him to get many games at Bolton and he appears to be doing well here.

Blimey, you lot don't half get hysterical easily. The Mirror said Megson "wants" Cork - fair enough. If it had been the Sun it would have said he was GOING to Bolton - and then next week they would have said he was going to Sunderland, and the week after that somewhere else, and then in January "WE TOLD YOU SO". Ha, ha.

And good luck to Steve Wigley - glad to see you haven't let your experience at Saints get you down.

And wouldn't only be a continuation of what's been happening lately, viz Wright, Davies, Bennet, Hammill, etc., etc.? Certainly wouldn't surprise me; I have learned to expect, though not accept, disappointment regarding the club.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Cardiff try to loan BWP this week as they have lost their whole strikeforce to injury. If his wages are as high as was suggested in the papers then we'll probably allow him to go without a fight.

This just shows what a Fffing scumbag Wigley is! Under the pretense of "watching" his old team affcetinately as widely reported, he was just really out on a spying mission for his new masters and trying to derail our attempts at resurrection. I hope he doesn't have the gall to show his face at SMS, the b*st*rd!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannd, relax.

I can't see us keeping Cork beyond this season but fingers crossed we strike a deal to extend his loan until the end of the current campaign. I'm sure Cork would be more than happy to do so and Chelsea are likely to accept this proposal as he's been playing reguarly and doing well for us too.