Peterbourgh V Saints Match Thread!

SOTONS EAST SIDE

More worried about Bristol City - Barnsley! If City don't win I think the skates will stay up. Until the points deduction anyway.

Brizzle have an easier couple of games than the Skates do. And I think the Skates have been very lucky in their last three results. They will go down. Chill and enjoy :)

A no mark team from a no mark town with no mark fans who only go to the Mad Stad because they can't get tickets for Arse, Chelsea and Spurs.

You'd be amazed at how many of my friends have come out of the woodwork since Christmas "supporting" Reading. Loads. Granted, I'm born and raised in Berkshire, as are most of my friends, but these are people that have never shown any interest in football before, let alone Reading. What's worse, is after Friday's result, I was getting stick from them. I just remarked that they could gloat had they supported their team since 1989. :-)

Still, rather they went up with us than West Ham. Utter arrogance from West Ham fans this season. The job is still not done, but 5 points clear with two to go looks mighty fine...

Reading to lose the next 2 games.

Just one loss would do. Middlesbrough will be tricky but winnable and a deflated Coventry on the final day with a party atmosphere is more than winnable. Birmingham could well have my support on the final day...

Much praise to Captain Marvel...Dean Hammond..

Led us to promotion from Div 1 and once again leading from the front..

Bearing in mind some of the shiiite he takes from some idiots on this forum..he has always done us proud..

Maybe not the greatest of skill...but blood, guts and wholehearted display from him every time..

Well done Deano and well done Saints.....

WIFM