Hangover thread

Danish Saint

Steve De Ridder ‏ @stief87

Retweet if you're hungover...

Jack Cork ‏ @jackcork1

Hope everyone's feeling hungover this morning!! Still hasn't sunk in yet!! Everyone out again tonight then? Haha anyone got any good pics?

After necking some at the pub, then some at home while watching the game again, I woke up on the sofa feeling sick at 1.30pm - Mrs' gone to bed - so I watched League Show highlights before drinking lots of water. Pizza leftovers and a nice mug of tea this morning after getting up at 11.00am. And I feel reasonably OK.

Unfortunately my fry up made a re-appearance about half an hour after it was eaten. Went back to bed for a couple of hours, got up, big mug ot tea, roast dinner, and all was once again well with the world. Currently on my second beer, with half a bottle of Jack waiting for me. I 'kin love promotions!

Drove down to Southampton after the win to have some beers with some Saints supporting mates. Did a couple of bars in Portswood, and after being advised by the taxi driver that town was absolutely rammed, bought a copious amount of carry out and went back to my old dears.

Chatted crap until 4AM in the morning. Back in Liverpool at 4PM today. Surviving.

Would have been fine but the Asia Curry kicked in perfectly at around 8am, JUST made it to the bathroom.

Then stoked up on shampers in the Lounge & on the flight home and managed to wake up with ANOTHER hangover over Turkey - argh.

Now working on my 3rd one of the day

Felt a bit rough this morning having gone to bed about 3am I think... Had some champagne which I hate mixed with Ringwood ales... managed to make it into work but didn't do a lot... roast tea seemed to help things along and I ought to get to bed but working on stuff at home so no rest for the wicked!