Gaston Ramirez - Signs 4 Year Deal

Clunge

Ramirez, will he sign Y/N  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Ramirez, will he sign Y/N

SSN fella just showed a picture of Gaston on latest update, but phone rang and I missed what he said. If that was the big announcement it's very frustrating, like when you take a kid to a game and they insist on being taken to the loo 2 minutes before halftime and a goal goes in while you are in the concourse.

From the first page of this thread.....

14-08-2012, 02:41 PM #30 adriansfc

View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries Visit Homepage View Articles Add as Contact

Originally Posted by thorpie the sinner

As this has been reported now, think this needs to be a specific topic until it gets rejected! Ambitious is nothing else, but by crikey, think we need 2 CB's first!!

While this clearly isn't going to happen, even if we got a bid accepted, wages and convincing him are just impossible

From the first page of this thread.....

14-08-2012, 02:41 PM #30 adriansfc

View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries Visit Homepage View Articles Add as Contact

Originally Posted by thorpie the sinner

As this has been reported now, think this needs to be a specific topic until it gets rejected! Ambitious is nothing else, but by crikey, think we need 2 CB's first!!

While this clearly isn't going to happen, even if we got a bid accepted, wages and convincing him are just impossible

Wait for it, then the gloating can begin.

Clip of Nige's press conference on SSN.

- Not registered yet as not all paperwork right

- Very optimistic about the deal

- Very, very close to securing it

- Safe to say the deal is worth "a few bob"

No new info but at least it's all been officially confirmed by NA.

Adkins was grinning from ear to ear during that interview, its a done deal and i expect thats not the end of it either. Saints i love the way you do business.

If it's a done deal then why not announce it's been done? It's clearly not done yet.

Well, I dont know what I just watched then because it was definitely Adkins talking about Ramirez and deadline day....

http://www.player.saintsfc.co.uk/latest-news/article/2906351/date/20120831152800/page/0/name/Manager-Talks-Transfers

When it was first mentioned on here as being on Player, i logged on and it wasnt. I came back on here and posted. When Saint Clark said it was (and who can argue with a Mod?:scared: ) I went back on and it just appeared by magic.