Gaston Ramirez - Signs 4 Year Deal

Clunge

Ramirez, will he sign Y/N  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Ramirez, will he sign Y/N

Respond as you wish:-

Football Agent South@South_Agent Southampton fans really are crying little girls aren't they!! - Ramirez WAS complete 3 days ago, club just taking years to confirm!! 1/2

Football Agent South@South_Agent Confirmation is waiting on Bologna to confirm money received - now bore off #saintsfc fans, last time I give you any deals! 2/2 #relegation

Edited by miserableoldgit

Football Agent South@South_Agent Southampton fans really are crying little girls aren't they!! - Ramirez WAS complete 3 days ago, club just taking years to confirm!! 1

Twitter is a handy medium but it really can be proof positive that the old cliche about a million monkeys typing at random will eventually produce the complete works of Shakespeare is utter twaddle

Football Agent South@South_Agent Southampton fans really are crying little girls aren't they!! - Ramirez WAS complete 3 days ago, club just taking years to confirm!! 1/2

Football Agent South@South_Agent Confirmation is waiting on Bologna to confirm money received - now bore off #saintsfc fans, last time I give you any deals! 2/2 #relegation

Why is someone quoting this cretin again? It's @MTFergie

Cock

Complete, except it's not complete. Tosser.

Like i said, they are just leaving it late to get maximum "ummpf" factor, probably leaving it last minute just because cortese would like a nice easy 'lol' at us lot going mental!

Well after spending 25mil in teh window - demonstrating he is serious about staying up and building something - he can LOL at us all he likes in my book!:lol:

Alps will be happy - He's just gets nervous ' date=' antsy etc about these things - come on we know his character now, and it takes all sort no?[/quote']

Think I made that very point in another thread.

Genuinely interested in Alps' take on the player, but let's have confirmation first.

: Italian football expert James Horncastle: "The gong has sounded in Italy, as the transfer window here comes to a close. Clubs can no longer buy players but they are still able to sell to those based in countries, such as England, where the deadline has not yet passed, so Southampton fans fear not, there is still time to sign Gaston Ramirez from Bologna. In fact, there have been unconfirmed reports from Sky Italia that the deal has been done."

Its Done he's signed just got the word we all expected. not expecting anymore signings eitherr thats our lot. still happy with the buisness we have done.

Cheers, good news! What happened with other targets Adkins alluded to, do you know?