Gaston Ramirez - Signs 4 Year Deal

Clunge

Ramirez, will he sign Y/N  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Ramirez, will he sign Y/N

if we were to lose out on Ramirez now, it would make our club look very very stupid

It would certainly put the 'Ramirez Signs' article I wrote over lunchtime for the front page redundant. Anyone want a sneak preview? (May allow it to be published for a minute or so and then take it offline just to annoy everyone....)

give us a wave! (with your pens!)

Can't talk. Just paid my 60p, on my way over the bridge as we speak. Cortese has arranged for the stewards to lift the car park barrier for me. He is sh*tting his pants,and is worried I might not make it there with my pens by 11pm.

Adkins is pacing the car park waiting for me. If the Sky bloke gets in my way I'm going to f*cking knock him out.

Can't talk. Just paid my 60p, on my way over the bridge as we speak. Cortese has arranged for the stewards to lift the car park barrier for me. He is sh*tting his pants,and is worried I might not make it there with my pens by 11pm.

Adkins is pacing the car park waiting for me. If the Sky bloke gets in my way I'm going to f*cking knock him out.

You do realise that the pen must be of 70% Italian and 30% Uruguyan manufacture, and can only be used after a training fee has been paid ?

You do realise that the pen must be of 70% Italian and 30% Uruguyan manufacture, and can only be used after a training fee has been paid ?

Just been accosted by the pen agent, he wants 5% of my pens. Don't worry, he's laying by the kerb now with the crap kicked out of him. Nearly there, don't panic everyone.