Swansea Build up

Thedelldays

If anyone's got a few spare minutes, would love some feedback: http://pythagorasinfootballboots.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/southampton-vs-swansea-city-premier-league-match-preview-2/ No worries, if not.

COYR!

That is an excellent article. Very well written. Liked the other articles too. I had completely forgotten about that goal by Delap. Like the art work especially the cartoon strip of Matty. You need to write more! I'll follow your blog on Google Reader! Great work!

I shall suggest something similar.

e4e3ude6.jpg

3yjequ7y.jpg

e7ujadam.jpg

Itchen Dan, I usually respect your transfer insider knowledge and contributions BUT how on earth can you justify playing Fox and Davis - they have been underperforming for weeks. Shaw and Cork for me ;-)

Lambert set Lallana up on goal, hit shot on target and hit bar with good attempt. What did jay rod do?

Not much either and therein lies the problem. When Lambert is a bit off colour we don't have very much in the last 30 yards.

Everybody knows that I think that JRod was a total waste of cash. Lambert did send in a very weak looking header though which he would have surely scored on one of his better days. Looks generally out of sorts right now. I'd start with Mayuka, let him run at a slow defence a bit.

Not much either and therein lies the problem. When Lambert is a bit off colour we don't have very much in the last 30 yards.

Everybody knows that I think that JRod was a total waste of cash. Lambert did send in a very weak looking header though which he would have surely scored on one of his better days. Looks generally out of sorts right now. I'd start with Mayuka, let him run at a slow defence a bit.

Well we did that at Leeds and that worked well. For what it's worth lambert does well with a quick player with him like Waigo and Antonio. So play mayuka and lambert. Or mayuka on wing

Well we did that at Leeds and that worked well. For what it's worth lambert does well with a quick player with him like Waigo and Antonio. So play mayuka and lambert. Or mayuka on wing

You can't take any information from that joke team we put out at Leeds, we went there to lose and so we did.I expect the tea lady picked the team based on her CM2004 experience..

The good news is if Swansea win, they'll go into the top ten, instantly qualifying them as one of the league's megaclubs that we had no right to get anything against and I can't believe how unrealistic people are and did you know in our first eleven games we have played etc etc.

The good news is if Swansea win, they'll go into the top ten, instantly qualifying them as one of the league's megaclubs that we had no right to get anything against and I can't believe how unrealistic people are and did you know in our first eleven games we have played etc etc.

:lol:

Also it's not fair that we only get to play teams above us in the league table. The EPL, BBC and the world in general are all against us. It's a conspiracy I tell ya.