Wigan away

SFC Chris

If we sell all 5k; I will run onto the pitch naked, take a dump in the centre circle then proceed to rub it all over my face whilst singing Play Up Pompey.

I hear that there are a few hundred tickets left now and hopefully these will go either today, tomorrow or on the day. Looking forward to the half time entertainment, dont forget to pick up after you :-)

I hear that there are a few hundred tickets left now and hopefully these will go either today, tomorrow or on the day. :-)

From what allocation? I know the end holds around 5,500 but I wouldn't think Wigan would supply that many tickets as few clubs would sell half that. I'd imagine we may have taken around 3k as you can also pay-on-the-day. Would be very good to see getting on for 4,000 up there Saturday and if last night's second half is anything to go by we're in for some entertaining away fixtures in coming months.

Is anyone going out in Wigan on the Saturday night?

Wigan town centre isn't just known for its shopping, it also has one of the best night lifes in the North West. King Street is the heart of Wigan's club land with pubs and clubs from many of the major chains including: Chicago Rock, JD Wetherspoons, Jumpin Jacks, Revolution Bar and Reflex.

[TABLE=align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 33%][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Whether you have come to Wigan for shopping or a night out, you are sure to find everything you need and have a great time!

Don't take my word for it: http://www.wigantowncentre.com/index.php

I, for one, am excited and intend to have a blast!

Is anyone going out in Wigan on the Saturday night?

Wigan town centre isn't just known for its shopping, it also has one of the best night lifes in the North West. King Street is the heart of Wigan's club land with pubs and clubs from many of the major chains including: Chicago Rock, JD Wetherspoons, Jumpin Jacks, Revolution Bar and Reflex.

[TABLE=align: center]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Whether you have come to Wigan for shopping or a night out, you are sure to find everything you need and have a great time!

Don't take my word for it: http://www.wigantowncentre.com/index.php

I, for one, am excited and intend to have a blast!

Chicago Rock, JD Wetherspoons, Jumpin Jacks, Revolution Bar AND Reflex. Wow just wow. You'll be living the dream there lads.

3000 is great support. Few of us heading out tomorrow night after, I'm hoping Wigan is as awful/brilliant (whatever way you look at it) as Burnley and Barnsley.

Insular northern dump with no prospects and no university, not even a polytechnic... I'm guessing it will be grim.

As Turkey says though, at least it's got some proper legendary clubs.

Insular northern dump with no prospects and no university, not even a polytechnic... I'm guessing it will be grim.

As Turkey says though, at least it's got some proper legendary clubs.

I so like visiting places like that though.

In Wigan now. Place full of Saints already. Going to be a good one. Rendition of the Woolston Ferry on the train from Manchester confused the locals. Bless. Beer £2.50. :-) the north has its benefits. Just as long as they don't try to make me live here.