Spurs (A)

Standing in the upper tier at QPR was no where near '50/50' was it?

It was for me.

I was in the 3rd row and the row behind couldn't decide whether to stand up or sit down so I ended up sitting down half the time because I didn't want to obstruct their view and then the other half when I saw they were standing up I stood up.

Anyone know of a London pub that will be screening the game and would be reasonably away-fan friendly? Going to be there but without a ticket, thanks to being in Africa when they went on sale.

Incidentally, can't use my season ticket for the Stoke game and in the unlikely case that someone would swap a Spurs ticket for the Stoke game I might be up for a swap.

Anyone know of a London pub that will be screening the game and would be reasonably away-fan friendly? Going to be there but without a ticket, thanks to being in Africa when they went on sale.

Incidentally, can't use my season ticket for the Stoke game and in the unlikely case that someone would swap a Spurs ticket for the Stoke game I might be up for a swap.

Famous Three Kings at West Kensington or Sports Cafe at Haymarket - neither near WHL though.

Anyone know the quickest route there? Was intending on drinking around Kings Cross.
There are a few different routes, all equally quick. If you're drinking around Kings Cross, take the Victoria line to Seven Sisters and then either a bus from there or the overline to either Bruce Grove or White Hart Lane Stations (WHL a bit nearer the ground). You'd want to leave Kings Cross at about 2.15 to guarantee making kick off.