New Home Shirt - do you like it?

stevegrant

Your opinion on the new home shirt...  

900 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion on the new home shirt...

• Like it, will buy it
    • Like it, but won't buy it
    • Don't like it, won't buy it
    • Don't like it, but will buy it anyway
    • Not bothered

I must admit I have a gap in my collection. I have every home shirt from 1976 onwards, but will not be buying this. I preferred the south China version. It is the gold that makes it look tacky

The gold makes it look tacky, but I'd have bought a striped shirt with tacky gold on it nonetheless.

The white chevron sleeves are quite horrible. Very embarrassing. I bet the players hate them.

It's a bit of a colour clash and surely aap3 can't be happy that the gold logo can't easily be seen against the red from a distance (although it's not as ugly as last year's 'stick on' effort).

It does seem that whoever decides on the shirts these days has no design sense. I'm surprised the Don approves of them because Italians have a good reputation for design.

I'm not buying.

Erm, seriously - it is.

Seriously it isn't.

Do find anything said by anyone connected to the club in any way to back up your little theory. There's nothing.

And that's without even bothering to junk this dopey myth that dumb orientals can only support teams who wear red. And the fact that we had effing red in our kits before anyway. And the fact that the Cardiff thing is as far more about owner vanity than it is about marketing to them oriental red-loving braindead sheep.

On all levels, everywhere, it isn't.

Edited by CB Fry

Seriously it isn't.

Do find anything said by anyone connected to the club in any way to back up your little theory. There's nothing.

And that's without even bothering to junk this dopey myth that dumb orientals can only support teams who wear red. And the fact that we had effing red in our kits before anyway. And the fact that the Cardiff thing is as far more about owner vanity than it is about marketing to them oriental red-loving braindead sheep.

On all levels, everywhere, it isn't.

They all love red because because they bloody love Dragons innit

The white chevron sleeves are quite horrible. Very embarrassing. I bet the players hate them.

It's a bit of a colour clash and surely aap3 can't be happy that the gold logo can't easily be seen against the red from a distance (although it's not as ugly as last year's 'stick on' effort).

It does seem that whoever decides on the shirts these days has no design sense. I'm surprised the Don approves of them because Italians have a good reputation for design.

I'm not buying.

I disagree that the stick on advert from last season (the same as the season before) is not better than the terrible invisible gold thing this year, the colourscheme of red and gold ALONE makes it one of the worst shirts in the Prem this season, before even considering what our kit usually looks like.

LA Galaxy away shirt is too.

LA_awayWITHSTARS.jpg

These all came out in March-ish - MLS is usually where we see next season's adidas kit templates first, but it's a World Cup year so actually maybe not this time as I've already seen World Cup kit leaks.

• 4 weeks later...
Truly horrific. But then their home kit is blue shirt, white shorts, red socks. As it should be.

The divs on the Pompey takeover thread are really struggling with this fact.

At the end of the day, third kits are utterly irrelevent.