West Ham Build up

Saint Garrett

Lee starting apparently!

LOL

The only way I can see that happening is if SRL,Osvaldo,AL & J-rod have been struck down ill or injured in the last 12 hours.

Even so you still have Guly,Ramirez JWP and Davis who I imagine will start ahead of Lee

Clyne and JRod start. Guly on the bench.

@SouthamptonFC: #SaintsFC team to face @whufc_official: Boruc, Clyne, Fonte, Lovren, Shaw, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, Lallana ©, Rodriguez, Osvaldo, Lambert.

@SouthamptonFC: #SaintsFC substitutes versus @whufc_official: K. Davis (GK), S. Davis, Ramirez, Ward-Prowse, Guly, Chambers, Hooiveld.

Edited by trousers

Clyne and JRod start. Guly on the bench.

@SouthamptonFC: #SaintsFC team to face @whufc_official: Boruc, Clyne, Fonte, Lovren, Shaw, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, Lallana ©, Rodriguez, Osvaldo, Lambert.

@SouthamptonFC: #SaintsFC substitutes versus @whufc_official: K. Davis (GK), S. Davis, Ramirez, Ward-Prowse, Guly, Chambers, Hooiveld.

4-2-2-2 possibly?

@SouthamptonFC: RT @whufc_official: LINEUP: West Ham United starting XI: Jaaskelainen, Demel, O'Brien, Collins, Reid, Noble, Nolan, Diame, Morrison, Jarvis.

@SouthamptonFC: RT @whufc_official: SUBS: West Ham United subs: Adrian, Rat, Tomkins, Collison, Taylor, Lee, Vaz Te #COYI

m.twitter.com/SouthamptonFC

Edited by trousers

We have gone for a very attacking set up today, and possibly our strongest team, with the exception of Cork. Pleased that we are going for all 3 points.

Desperately sad to see he's not even on the bench. He will be gone in January, I reckon.

Also, no f**king surprise whatsoever to see Ramirez is on the bench...

Edited by alpine_saint