Form guide

Glasgow_Saint

• 2 weeks later...
Are you serious? Arsenal twice (we got a good draw), Chelsea twice, Everton, Spurs, Man City (we got a good draw), the only unexpected results are the Villa game and maybe the Sunderland draw (away from home).

First 11 games this season

W6 D4 L1 F15 A5

Last 12 games

W2 D4 L6 F16 A22

Thats some drop in form...

Cue some spin from the happier ones.

Cue some spin from the happier ones.

Pointing out that West Brom, Norwich, Hull, West Ham, Sunderland, Crystal Palace and Swansea is an easier bunch of opponents than Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton, Newcastle, Manchester City, Tottenham, Chelsea again and Arsenal again isn't spin.

Its common sense.

Some of our fans really do have such a Southampton-centric view of the way football works.

We're up in arms when the papers report our creditable draws against the big guns as down to our opponents playing poorly and yet we put down the fact that we're no longer in the top 3 down to a drop in our form, as if staying there was ever within our level of ability.

Honestly :rolleyes: Its our second season in the Premiership, we're in the top half and have won more games than we've lost.

Here's a league position graph of this season and last season compared to one another.

http://guardian.touch-line.com/?CTID=11&CPID=4&TEID=236&pStr=League_Pos&t=3

Or cue this type of wumming from one of the serial trolls

There are two simple solutions to this

1. Stick the muppets on your block list so you don't have to see there drivel.

2. Don't feed the Troll, the whole point in there existence is to provoke a reaction ignore them and like all simpletons they will get bored.

There are two simple solutions to this

1. Stick the muppets on your block list so you don't have to see there drivel.

2. Don't feed the Troll, the whole point in there existence is to provoke a reaction ignore them and like all simpletons they will get bored.

Tried the ignore bit but they get quoted so you end up seeing it anyway, what puzzles me is how

they continue unchallenged by the moderators...why?

Tried the ignore bit but they get quoted so you end up seeing it anyway, what puzzles me is how

they continue unchallenged by the moderators...why?

On ignore it's much more bearable though and much easier to blank them out.

Your point on moderation is a good one though, I'm an active poster on a number of forums and this is the only one I've ever used and ignore list for but then it is football and you only have to look around on a Saturday afternoon to realise that a lot of footy fans are the dregs of humanity.

On ignore it's much more bearable though and much easier to ignore.

Your point on moderation is a good one though, I'm an active poster on a number of forums and this is the only one I've ever used and ignore list for but then it is football and you only have to look around on a Saturday afternoon to realise that alot of footy fans are the dregs of humanity.

Actually the biggest wums on here never go to games...

Should I be banned for highlighting our poor league form? get a life mate :facepalm:

Me get a life...such irony...as your life only exists on here...

I will attempt to explain..its not what you post its the way you post and

the frequency of the same attention seeking drivel and thread after thread, with nothing more than the aim

of irritating other posters but you know what you are doing, of that there is no doubt but are not alone...

What is strange is that the site moderators seem unable to see it.

Me get a life...such irony...as your life only exists on here...

I will attempt to explain..its not what you post its the way you post and

the frequency of the same attention seeking drivel and thread after thread, with nothing more than the aim

of irritating other posters but you know what you are doing, of that there is no doubt but are not alone...

What is strange is that the site moderators seem unable to see it.

"Its not what you said its the way you said it" You sound like my GF mate!! are you a chick?

Try and relax and enjoy the forum - Youre a half full guy, im more a half empty.... nothing more, nothing less. Stop moaning and crying to the mods every 20 minutes

Will people please stop having a pop at the likes of Glasgow and Barry. I've said it once and I'll say it again, they don't even come remotely close to fitting the profile of an internet troll. I repeat, this is the only internet forum in the whole wide world that doesn't have any trolls. If you don't believe me, read the description below and then come up with someone that fits the bill. Sheesh.

388554_828866265134_193305984_37095493_1647424391_n.jpg

Edited by trousers

Will people please stop having a pop at the likes of Glasgow and Barry. I've said it once and I'll say it again, they don't even come remotely close to fitting the profile of an internet troll. I repeat, this is the only internet forum in the whole wide world that doesn't have any trolls. If you don't believe me, read the description below and then come up with someone that fits the bill. Sheesh.

-snip-

ROFL_zpse0763acb.gif

"Its not what you said its the way you said it" You sound like my GF mate!! are you a chick?

Try and relax and enjoy the forum - Youre a half full guy, im more a half empty.... nothing more, nothing less. Stop moaning and crying to the mods every 20 minutes

You have a girlfriend!!!!...lol doubt that unless she likes spending her time watching you on here 24hrs a day...its you that needs a life

Not once have i moaned to the mods just asked why trolls/wums like you are allowed to persist...not a moan just a question..

If you don`t like me pointing out that you are trolling/wumming then grow up and pack it in..easy really

Never sure how that dropped points thing works. On Tuesday did both us and Arsenal drop 2 points? Both teams were leading at one point after all?

This is a very good point, but I think they take it from the last team that were winning.

• 3 weeks later...
Whats your thoughts on our form? Lets here some opinion from you, rather than just posts on posters.

You do have an opinion on Saints right?

Our form isn´t that shabby. Not great, not bad.

I think people would say (including me) that West Ham is in very good form but looking at it like you that would give something like 6 wins in 18 games...

4 wins in 17..... Whats gone wrong? Crazy and gutting

Over the last 16 EPL games we are 12th on form, over the last 10 we are 8th, over the last 6 we are 8th. ( Over the last 27 games we are 9th ). Before the WHU game our league form was WDDWDW. I'm OK with that.

Edited by badgerx16

Yes 12th on form but level on points with Norwich, Hull and Stoke and way below top sides like Crystal palace, WHU and Sunderland. We have been averaging just a point per game over the last 16 which is relegation form.

So it's as well we garnered enough points in the earlier games to put any possibility of relegation out of the question. If we continue at 1 point per game we''ll have 50 points at the end of the season. :)