Fox off?

Saint Garrett

He really wasnt that bad at NPC level, the same as Jos. Both poor positionally but in the NPC it wasnt highlighted as much. They coukd probably both do a good job at that level and if they have to be replaced in the prem so be it.

Totally agree, he was good - as was Frazer Richardson. They both whipped in crosses and we got on the end of them a lot of the time, from memory.

We don't play like that anymore and he's just not up to it.

Totally agree, he was good - as was Frazer Richardson. They both whipped in crosses and we got on the end of them a lot of the time, from memory.

Richardson had something like 14 assists in the championship season, he was great that year. Sad to see him not even in the squad at M'Boro these days.

I agree he was great for us in the NPC, and could do a job for them, but tactically he's awful.

I just dont understand these people who say if Shaw is injured then Fox is a good man to come in. He isnt, he is bloody rubbish, a liability and as has been said Cylne left back and Chambers right back if Luke is out.

If someone wants to buy him then fantastic, I wouldnt lose any sleep over him not being at the club. How many goals have to come from his bad positional play or him just turning off his concentration for people to get that he is our opponents biggest asset when he plays !

I just dont understand these people who say if Shaw is injured then Fox is a good man to come in. He isnt, he is bloody rubbish, a liability

Fox played in the wins against Man C, Chelsea, Villa x 2 and QPR last season. He also played away at Man U when we were "amazing" and the best team to play at Old Trafford ever

Fox played in the wins against Man C, Chelsea, Villa x 2 and QPR last season. He also played away at Man U when we were "amazing" and the best team to play at Old Trafford ever

Yeah and he played a full part in turning a 2-1 lead at Man City last season into a 3-2 defeat as well as a 4-2 at Newcastle and a 6-1 at Arsenal defeat, not forgetting his falling asleep and handing Spurs 3 points just before Christmas.

Danny Fox has always been **** lets not make up false fantastic performances and romantic notions of a fabulous player for us but slightly out of his depth, his poor positional sense and crap passing has cost us so many goals over 3 years, I for one am rejoicing at the prospect of him not turning out for us again.

Danny Fox has always been **** lets not make up false fantastic performances and romantic notions of a fabulous player for us but slightly out of his depth, his poor positional sense and crap passing has cost us so many goals over 3 years, I for one am rejoicing at the prospect of him not turning out for us again.

For once Bazza i agree with you although while he is still here lets support the guy

Basically its clear to all that we have one GK and 5 defenders who belong in this league but the rest clearly aren't nearly good enough