Just back from the game

kwsaint

Really enjoyable day out. Were better in the first half, although Fulham had the best chances and a couple of fantastic saves from Boruc.

Second half was all Saints, especially as Cork replaced the out of form Wanyama. Three excellent goals.

Was sat in the neutral area behind the goal. It wasn't neutral - was full of Saints fans.

Only pity is that I don't think that we will be going back there next year. Which is a pity as it is a great place to watch football, and Fulham fans are very friendly, if a little quiet. Spoke to a couple of Fulham supporters on the tube and they didn't hold out much hope.

Unable to get a ticket today, so can't add to the post match debate but:

Noddy club with a ground full of tourists and no away fans. **** em

grossly unfair in my view. Fulham are probably the least offensive London club and I hope they stay up, although doubt they will. They are after all living in the shadow of Chelsea, and have a modesty about them in accepting that, unlike the yappy plebs who follow QPR for instance.

A great game for my son's first away, especially with the goals being scored right in front of us. We were in the neutral bit too which was all Saints fans apart from a couple of Americans who were loudly complaining about how long it took to get up the steps to the concourse at half time.

It must be horrible to support Fulham. No atmosphere, kids banging those awful clacker things non-stop and that hilarious ten second countdown to half time. On the train from Clapham to Putney I overheard a few of their fans discussing their kids Latin lessons. Different world.

Still, would be a shame if they went down as it's the easiest, most hassle free away game we have - especially when it's during the South West Trains sale which allowed us to get there for £10 return.

grossly unfair in my view. Fulham are probably the least offensive London club and I hope they stay up, although doubt they will. They are after all living in the shadow of Chelsea, and have a modesty about them in accepting that, unlike the yappy plebs who follow QPR for instance.

Agree with that, politest stewards I've ever come across.

Agree. Hope Fulham stay up myself.

My first visit and I enjoyed it. Some nice pubs - particularly enjoyed the Bricklayer's Arms. A nice walk to the ground through the park. A picturesque ground next to the Thames. Their fans were friendly before and after the game and were more than happy to chat and talk about the game.

Enjoyable day out, the best London trio imo. Decent pubs, bricklayers,coat and badge and jolly gardener the pick of them (and we did a few). Downside was the trains were too ****ing packed and the whetherspoons opposite station was a joke, **** I thought Mrs duck was slow with the old breakfast, but they were Danny Fox slow.

Shame if they go down, so much better day out than the new grounds and dumps like Upton park. Hope they stay uo, will make a nice Aug bank holiday game.

great weekend over in Blighty. London matches are our "home" matches travelling wise.

Always a good day at Fulham. Easy to get tickets well in advance. Like the area around the ground. No hassle from anyone.

Stayed in hammersmith. Nice walk along the Thames to Putney and the Temperence Pub.

Found some great pubs in Hammersmith. Sitting outdoors in the sun for sunday lunch & beers on the banks of the river. Hope Fulham scrape by , for this reason.

3 points and a great weekend. Back to the snow in sweden now.

Not really got an opinion on Fulham going down, but I think Millwall would be welcome to grace the premier league. Last time they were in the top flight they took huge away followings, 4-5000, and created a splendid atmosphere.

I couldn't think of a team I would least like to see in the PL. They're ******* animals.

Wasn't it these tools who were punching the **** out of each other a few months back? I remember seeing it but I could be wrong about it being Millwall.