England v Uruguay

Batman

Never thought I'd wish I was Chilean they are a great team playing great football really entertaining against Spain. England don't seem to have an identity as team ...unless hopeful punts, running into players and losing the ball and **** set pieces are our style. More average football in the second half followed by Suarez scoring his only chance on goal I reckon.

Oh... 'hopeful punts' ... I thought I'd misread that.

Most teams retain the ball better. We're just ****.

Hoof it is the way.

We're not sh1t, just rank average. Uruguay are a nothing team, and should be down to ten, but the defence is weak, Henderson and gerrard are offering no protection, yet no support either, and the front 4 who played fairly well on Saturday are all off the pace. Sterling to me is no better than andros Townsend, just paced, tricky and until recently on a bit of form. We need goals so lambert has to come on, as does lallana IMHO. We also need to replace Henderson; just hope ox is fit as I don't see wilshere or lampard making enough of a difference.

Bloody typical! Their captain Godin shouldn't be on the pitch. Already on a yellow and then he has his arm across our player's neck to stop a run into the box. No doubt at all it was the second yellow. And so the poor refereeing continues.

Mind you, we are crap and the passing is wayward and the Uruguans are winning most of the ball in midfield. Going the way of Spain unless we buck our ideas up. Lambert would have had that header that Rooney got under. Stirling nor Baines aren't showing better than Shaw or Lallana would have so far.

At least Spanish fans had a few years of great football and trophies before the meltdown can't really remember the last time watching England was enjoyable.

F*C kING 90% North of England selection. Bloody pathetic when there are Southern players on the bench who should have been selected.

Lallana on for Rooney, Ricky on for Sturridge, Barkley on