England v Uruguay

Batman

This is all a bit ****, really. Laboured, half-arsed, slow. There's just nothing there.

The only bit of urgency were a few **** corners after they scored, good stuff.

Would make some calls and bring Lambert, Lallana and Barkley on. Why not? Henderson looks out of his depth, Rooney and Welbeck have been tosh. Still confused to how Welbeck gets so many minutes in a world cup.

But the reality is that players like Jagilka, Baines and Welbeck are sub-standard and we end up carrying them.

I'm also still trying to work out which world class players Lallana is enjoying training with? I'm pretty sure we have more in our squad at Staplewood.

I'm also still trying to work out which world class players Lallana is enjoying training with? I'm pretty sure we have more in our squad at Staplewood.

At least he's probably going to be grateful getting back to SMS after this sh*t.

Why does the BBC keep reminding us that England arent necessarily out if they lose today ? Does anybody think we will get a result against Costa Rica on the strength of these performances and these 11 players who clearly have the impression they will be playing come what may and the other 12 are just along for the sunshine and the samba?

It's time to get Lallana, Lambo and Luke Leftback on. The Liverpool way isn't working, time to inject a bit of South Coast in this bunch of c*nts (before Lambo forgets it).

Aye! Those are the positions England are struggling too. Makes sense on all fronts.

Come on Roy! Do it. Or we'll take your parking space away.

Never thought I'd wish I was Chilean they are a great team playing great football really entertaining against Spain. England don't seem to have an identity as team ...unless hopeful punts, running into players and losing the ball and **** set pieces are our style. More average football in the second half followed by Suarez scoring his only chance on goal I reckon.

Our back 4 are sh1tting themselves tonight!

Get Wellbeck and Henderson off the pitch. Then are pants.

Wilshire and Lalla on.

Why wiltshire? What's he ever done? Don't get him, seems a nothing player.

Would rather gamble with an unknown like Barkley.

Bloody typical! Their captain Godin shouldn't be on the pitch. Already on a yellow and then he has his arm across our player's neck to stop a run into the box. No doubt at all it was the second yellow. And so the poor refereeing continues.

Mind you, we are crap and the passing is wayward and the Uruguans are winning most of the ball in midfield. Going the way of Spain unless we buck our ideas up. Lambert would have had that header that Rooney got under. Stirling nor Baines aren't showing better than Shaw or Lallana would have so far.