Scaling down spend?

Saint Charlie

Is he more or less intelligent than your average Frenchman, Hypo?

What are you harping on about? Your inability to understand that when I said "articulate for a Frenchman" what I meant was that as English is not his first language he is likely to find it more difficult to converse in than his native language, says more about you than it does me. Idiotic as usual Wes.

The comment from "Saintgeorge" says it all. Why is this French reporter taking such an interest in us?

Could he be working in tandem with an agent for a cut?

Romain studies English football, he's even spent weeks at non-league clubs and then writes them up .A student of UK football, knows people, lots of people. That's why I'm so surprised that he's taken such umbrage over Krueger.

Romain Molina is close to Schneiderlin, isn't he? Interviewed him numerous times and I've heard someone say they're quite pally before.

He raises some points but as with any writer, you've got to consider their motives.

He's close to all the "Frenchies" as he calls them, Morgan is his star act though, visits them all from time to time, don't know how he finances it all.

Romain studies English football, he's even spent weeks at non-league clubs and then writes them up .A student of UK football, knows people, lots of people. That's why I'm so surprised that he's taken such umbrage over Krueger.

Very interesting. Obviously has good contacts in the game in the UK and his article is plausible. It just sounds like some of it is (educated) guess work.

Surely he has a reason if it is as you say? Did he not explain on the radio?

The comment from "Saintgeorge" says it all. Why is this French reporter taking such an interest in us?

Could he be working in tandem with an agent for a cut?

He's pally with Alex Crook for a lot of what he writes.

Pretty clear that despite raking in 90 plus million in fees and a record amount of TV money the club will spent a fraction of that on players.

We may still have a good team but a huge trading profit will be made this window, and from KL's perspective she is well entitled to do that.

All the money being supposedly available to Koeman and it actually materialising is quite different it seems.

What are you harping on about? Your inability to understand that when I said "articulate for a Frenchman" what I meant was that as English is not his first language he is likely to find it more difficult to converse in than his native language, says more about you than it does me. Idiotic as usual Wes.

You'd have written "for someone whose first language isn't English" if that's what you meant. Continually trying to deny it just makes you look an even bigger ***t, so keep it up!

Articulate for a Frenchman.... :lol: You complete f*cking moron! :lol:

Yes, basically he believes the bloke is the scum of the earth, whether he's ever met him or not I just couldn't say.

Where did he say that? In his articles? His tone definitely escalated after the first article -Krueger's side-stepping of Blackmore's question in which he mentioned Molina probably didn't help. But it wasn't as hostile as you suggest.

Edited by shurlock

Where did he say that? In his articles? His tone definitely escalated after the first article -Krueger's side-stepping of Blackmore's question in which he mentioned Molina probably didn't help. But it wasn't as hostile as you suggest.

No hatrick do a podcast, long old affair over 3 hours long, in last weeks I managed to find the zone where they discuss Saints (about an hour 50 in if I remember correctly ) and he lays into Krueger like there's no tomorrow. Something to do with his WEF connections and the kind of people that frequent it, doesn't think much of Sarkozy,Bono or that Ukranian wallah either. Limit scandalous really. Called him a "raclure" and then "ordure", trust ou know what those mean.

Edited by Window Cleaner

You'd have written "for someone whose first language isn't English" if that's what you meant. Continually trying to deny it just makes you look an even bigger ***t, so keep it up!

Articulate for a Frenchman.... :lol: You complete f*cking moron! :lol:

That's what I meant. It was a brief comment on a message board that I didn't really think much of. That you think I meant something else doesn't make what I meant less true. What reason would I have to lie? If I thought french people were idiots I would say so. I have nothing against French people, enjoyed many a boozy holiday there. Lovely place. :lol: you complete f*cking moron.

Edited by hypochondriac

No hatrick do a podcast, long old affair over 3 hours long, in last weeks I managed to find the zone where they discuss Saints (about an hour 50 in if I remember correctly ) and he lays into Krueger like there's no tomorrow. Something to do with his WEF connections and the kind of people that frequent it, doesn't think much of Sarkozy,Bono or that Ukranian wallah either. Limit scandalous really. Called him a "raclure" and then "ordure", trust ou know what those mean.

Will take a listen, cheers. He does fancy himself as bit of a mudraker, a modern day Upton Sinclair out to expose some larger corruption or rot in the game (see his second article). Guess we represent a convenient test case for these machinations, not least because of his access to Morgan and Krueger's involvement.

Romain Molina is close to Schneiderlin, isn't he? Interviewed him numerous times and I've heard someone say they're quite pally before.

He raises some points but as with any writer, you've got to consider their motives.

I spoke to Romain a while back. He is 'friends' with Schneiderlin. He's a pleasant guy, and spoke passionately about Morgan and how Saints have developed him. That friendship is likely to cloud his opinion a bit I guess, but until Saints spend some of that cash on some more players it's hard to not feel he is right.

That's what I meant. It was a brief comment on a message board and I didn't really think before I said it. That you think I meant something else doesn't make what I meant less true. What reason would I have to lie? If I thought french people were idiots I would say so. I have nothing against French people, enjoyed many a boozy holiday there. Lovely place. :lol: you complete f*cking moron.

Schneiderlin has been here in the UK for the past 6 years. Who knows, he might even have had a decent smattering of English from school before he arrived here. Quite why there was any need to even express your feigned surprise that he should speak decent articulate English having been here so long is almost as idiotic as the other interpretation of your comment, that he's quite articulate for a Frenchman.

Schneiderlin has been here in the UK for the past 6 years. Who knows, he might even have had a decent smattering of English from school before he arrived here. Quite why there was any need to even express your feigned surprise that he should speak decent articulate English having been here so long is almost as idiotic as the other interpretation of your comment, that he's quite articulate for a Frenchman.

I never said he didn't speak decent articulate English. I expect him to be less articulate at English than French since English is his second language. That's the last thing I'll say on the matter you moron.

Is his source Schneiderlin?

Apart from the Schneiderlin bits, isn't it just saying we're not going to spend all the money we've received?

Why does this bloke not like Krueger?

Also implies that the board deliberately leaked false info to Sky about Schneiderlin handing in a transfer request.

I spoke to Romain a while back. He is 'friends' with Schneiderlin. He's a pleasant guy, and spoke passionately about Morgan and how Saints have developed him. That friendship is likely to cloud his opinion a bit I guess, but until Saints spend some of that cash on some more players it's hard to not feel he is right.

Thanks for that. An interesting and balanced opinion from someone who has spoken to the people involved.

I've been in China for seven years. I can assure you it takes a lot longer than six to master a language.

Daily Mail season preview says we are in "dreadful" shape ahead of the new season. Harsh or fair?

Very fair. We are in the shyt

We are so entirely of the clubs doing

What amazes me is people here suggesting we will finish top 10. Better still, go further in points than last season!!!

Very fair. We are in the shyt

We are so entirely of the clubs doing

What amazes me is people here suggesting we will finish top 10. Better still, go further in points than last season!!!

A real possibility if we strengthen with our supposed 70 mill, (which is what I think everyone is saying), at the moment we are deep in it.