Dusan Tadic

cobbysouth

Was it just me or did he seem a different level that what was expected? Looks like can be a true star.

Agreed. Showed a turn of pace and some real trickery. His final delivery was a tad hit and miss but you could see he was exasperated and, judging by his record in Holland, I imagine that consistently quality delivery is in his repertoire.

Was it just me or did he seem a different level that what was expected? Looks like can be a true star.

Agreed. Showed a turn of pace and some real trickery. His final delivery was a tad hit and miss but you could see he was exasperated and, judging by his record in Holland, I imagine that consistently quality delivery is in his repertoire.

He's talented, but seemed a little too static in the 1st half. He's going to be a typical player of his type though, he will frustrate but he seems to be able to produce moments of class.

The potential partnership of himself and Bertrand looks very exciting indeed.

He's talented, but seemed a little too static in the 1st half. He's going to be a typical player of his type though, he will frustrate but he seems to be able to produce moments of class.

The potential partnership of himself and Bertrand looks very exciting indeed.

Its too early too say but i hink he has more potential than ramirez has a real hunger for the ball and not such a lightweight, I actually thought isgrove looked good the few touches he had

I thought Isgrove was left footed but he made some decent crosses with his right. Maybe I'm wrong. Still looked like he could be an asset this season.

Its too early too say but i hink he has more potential than ramirez has a real hunger for the ball and not such a lightweight, I actually thought isgrove looked good the few touches he had

I thought Isgrove was left footed but he made some decent crosses with his right. Maybe I'm wrong. Still looked like he could be an asset this season.

koeman thought he deserved his chance from what hes seen in training apparently

koeman thought he deserved his chance from what hes seen in training apparently

He seems much more physically capable than Gaston, and he actually seems happy to get involved in that side of it as well. If that's the case, then it bodes well - join that up with his undoubted class and he could be a star.

He seems much more physically capable than Gaston, and he actually seems happy to get involved in that side of it as well. If that's the case, then it bodes well - join that up with his undoubted class and he could be a star.