Sadio Mane Signs 4 Year Deal - Official

Appy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Mané-----well he is the topic of this thread.

Wasn't here from Day 1, has played half of a Capital One game, has started only 4 Prem. League games ..and been sub. in two others...in between international breaks.

Think he has a lot to give, but hasn't really settled in yet. Give him time.

I acually think he might take a bit longer than our other signings to settle. Seems to still very much be getting used to the physicality of English football, didn't have any pre-season with us, doesn't speak English, long trips away with the national team and African Cup coming up in a few months, plus still pretty young. We'll see a lot more of him next year potentially.

I acually think he might take a bit longer than our other signings to settle. Seems to still very much be getting used to the physicality of English football, didn't have any pre-season with us, doesn't speak English, long trips away with the national team and African Cup coming up in a few months, plus still pretty young. We'll see a lot more of him next year potentially.

He seems to have settled quite well to me considering the circumstances, and I think he'll play every game he is fully fit for given the way he impacts a game - even if he isn't having the best of times when he has the ball he impacts how teams defend because of his pace and directness - he creates space for others. And his workrate is top drawer as well - he seems very motivated.

He seems to have settled quite well to me considering the circumstances' date=' and I think he'll play every game he is fully fit for given the way he impacts a game - even if he isn't having the best of times when he has the ball he impacts how teams defend because of his pace and directness - he creates space for others. And his workrate is top drawer as well - he seems very motivated.[/quote']

Same from me. He's got more to give, but what he's given so far is good enough.

He seems to have settled quite well to me considering the circumstances' date=' and I think he'll play every game he is fully fit for given the way he impacts a game - even if he isn't having the best of times when he has the ball he impacts how teams defend because of his pace and directness - he creates space for others. And his workrate is top drawer as well - he seems very motivated.[/quote'] Don't get me wrong, I think he's looked good, just that hes not up to 100% in the way some of the others have been quite quickly. He faded quickly against Leicester, think he started on the bench of another game recently after getting back from international duty late and how long is he going to be away potentially for the African Nations? Up to a month? Its a bit of a disjointed start.

Mané-----well he is the topic of this thread.

Wasn't here from Day 1, has played half of a Capital One game, has started only 4 Prem. League games ..and been sub. in two others...in between international breaks.

Think he has a lot to give, but hasn't really settled in yet. Give him time.

When you consider he was essentially a replacement for Ramirez though, he's been a big upgrade.

he must be an upgrade,having actually started 4 games.