Sadio Mane Signs 4 Year Deal - Official

Appy

That's true Derry , draganov , the stapler was the saints forever forum along with Orkney saint.

I have been Viking for several years now ,

But due to ohio's dementia it's important to keep names simple for him . We have to look after posters like him

I'm saving a name change for when I've got something of interest to contribute. This has been the plan since I joined saints forever.

Is it because he didn't want to come here? Or just an error?

I'm only speculating here but as the accepted bid for Mané came out of the blue yesterday, a flight may have been hastily arranged. As Munich is up to a 2 hour drive from Salzburg maybe he didn't have enough time to make it if he got caught in traffic or was delayed.

I still think this one still has legs as the information seemed to originate from Sky Sports yesterday which is a good a source as any.

I'm only speculating here but as the accepted bid for Mané came out of the blue yesterday, a flight may have been hastily arranged. As Munich is up to a 2 hour drive from Salzburg maybe he didn't have enough time to make it if he got caught in traffic or was delayed.

I still think this one still has legs as the information seemed to originate from Sky Sports yesterday which is a good a source as any.

That section of the A8 can be an utter bastard on a Sunday night.

A lot of people commuting back to Germany for a weeks work, and at this time of year a lot of Germans ending holidays in Italy and Croatia.

Its plausible...

think the metro is making it up, used the same stuff on there which sky sports used, price pics some wording, Spurs are after Welbeck anyways.

I think Spurs are going to miss out on Welbeck so I'm guessing they'll go ahead with Mane unfortunately, leaving us to sign Redmond.

Never heard of him, surely signing a guy from the Austrian Bundesliga is a massive gamble anyway?

Can't see this happening.

The Austrian league is not very good but the Red Bull team are full of quality players.

Ronald Koeman saw Sadio Mane play last year in the Europa League against Ajax where Salzburg completely humiliated Ajax in their own ground 0-3. Koeman was very impressed by their team then and criticised ajax coach Frank de Boer in the press for not having a Plan B game.

I guess Mane stuck in his mind and that he's now trying to get him in.

The Austrian league is not very good but the Red Bull team are full of quality players.

Ronald Koeman saw Sadio Mane play last year in the Europa League against Ajax where Salzburg completely humiliated Ajax in their own ground 0-3. Koeman was very impressed by their team then and criticised ajax coach Frank de Boer in the press for not having a Plan B game.

I guess Mane stuck in his mind and that he's now trying to get him in.

Useful post, thanks. Let's hope he gets his wish!

Pretty sure we don't do any medicals at the training ground.

Skysports has a guy called Roger Clarke at Staplewood reporting that two platers are undergoing medicals (the medicals not necessarily at Staplewood, by the wording), and that they are Alderweireld and Mane. Excellent deadline day business, so long as no major player leaves. Sky don't usually make such definite statements without good reason.

Skysports has a guy called Roger Clarke at Staplewood reporting that two platers are undergoing medicals (the medicals not necessarily at Staplewood, by the wording), and that they are Alderweireld and Mane. Excellent deadline day business, so long as no major player leaves. Sky don't usually make such definite statements without good reason.

I used to go to school with Roger in Titchfield. True story.

You'd have to say if we're spending £30 million on the training complex it should have been factored in.

Maybe it doesn't make sense to have medical equipment that might only be used 10 times a year just sitting there getting dusty? Genuine question, are any medicals done at training grounds?

Medicals at the uni make blinding sense unless you want to pay millions for equipment, staff and facilities that are seldom used.

I know bugger all about sport science but I just thought a lot of the equipment required for use in medicals would get plenty of use over the course of the season monitoring fitness and the like. Like I say whaddaIknow?

Can't be that good. They got spanked 3-0 by Malmö and swedish club football is $hite.

Amyway he sounds like a winger ;)

I thought it was one of the facilities we were putting in to ensure we could and didn't have to rely on the uni?

At the uni ain't they?

Doing medicals at the uni helps our relationships and ties with the community.

Or something.

Medicals at the uni make blinding sense unless you want to pay millions for equipment, staff and facilities that are seldom used.

May be way off the mark, but I thought the medicals were undertaken at Nuffield/Spire hospitals as scans etc were needed, and the Uni was used for pre season and other times for fitness monitoring (heart rates, oxygen levels etc).

Saints don't do anything at THE Uni, they so a load of preseason tests at Solent Uni though (aka Southampton Chimpstitute).

Thanks mate. It will end up excellent. Trust me.