Sadio Mane Signs 4 Year Deal - Official

Appy

Just saying there wasn't much on show on the Bayern video other than a man running quickly and hitting a decent shot past the keeper/getting fouled. I'm not assuming anything else about his all-round abiliities based on that - I can see how Mayuka comparisons have been raised though. That's definitely not just because he's black and fast either... :?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBq_M50XqhY

Embedded for lazy f*cks like me. Apparently his nickname is "The Black Diamond". Hope that one doesn't carry on over here :scared:

Looks like a good player, certainly would be a handful to deal with but the defenders in Austria and those in the Prem are of a completely different calibre.

Looks leggy and clumsy to me ...fast and that's about it! :scared:

Hmm, he seems like a raw talent, quite a few loose touches but often recovered due to his sharpness and agility, good balance, decent finishing, obviously very, VERY quick, but also seemed to get leaned off the ball a bit easily on the rare occasions a defender got within touching distance. Not much evidence of his passing ability in that lot - but then rapid players usually don't tend to pass much. :D

£12m is a lot of money...

Hmm, he seems like a raw talent, quite a few loose touches but often recovered due to his sharpness and agility, good balance, decent finishing, obviously very, VERY quick, but also seemed to get leaned off the ball a bit easily on the rare occasions a defender got within touching distance. Not much evidence of his passing ability in that lot - but then rapid players usually don't tend to pass much. :D

£12m is a lot of money...

Sadly it's not a lot in the football transfer market nowadays.

Embedded for lazy f*cks like me. Apparently his nickname is "The Black Diamond". Hope that one doesn't carry on over here :scared:

Looks like a good player, certainly would be a handful to deal with but the defenders in Austria and those in the Prem are of a completely different calibre.

Right footed but four of those goals and one or two assists were with his left. That's a good sign in my book.

he is probably still eating last sundays lunch judging by the chubby comments on here.

those comments are a very cheap and dishonorable shot. Nobody would have known Alps was chubby had he not told them in the first place.

I happen to know that Batman hangs around with a young boy that he calls his ward, but that info is not relevant on a footy forum.

i'm from austria and follow the austrian bundesliga quite a bit... all i can say is, he is quick as hell and would really strenghten our team. great signing in my opinion...

welcome to the forum, and thanks for your opinion!

now I suggest you cover your butt with something to shield any incoming fire. ;)

Quick, a bit clumsy, looks decent against Championship level players ....Might have been cheaper to just sign Michail Antonio.:)

Pooch was asked after the pool game and asked about players , basically he said little but by his body language . He looked hacked off as he wasn't getting any more players in and realised he was not getting Morgan

Anyway they don't need mane , they have a world class winger in Townsend and he sets up goals as well .

I'm a bit curious as to where JRod fits into the equation if we sign this guy