Sadio Mane Signs 4 Year Deal - Official

Appy

Is there a law that all our songs have to be to tunes made 30 years ago?

Seen suggestions of Agadoo (highly embarrassing) and now the horrific ear-rape that is Radio Gaga.

Seriously.

Whoops! I was going to say that there are two naturals for him.

Mane, Mane, Mane (Abba)

and Mane (that's what I want) by the Beatles

Sadio Mané to the tune of Radio GaGa must be one of the most obvious chants of any player ever! It even popped into my head when I heard we were linked to him, and I never think of things like that!

Oddly "We've signed Toby, Alderweireld" scans into the same song...

Is there a law that all our songs have to be to tunes made 30 years ago?

Seen suggestions of Agadoo (highly embarrassing) and now the horrific ear-rape that is Radio Gaga.

Seriously.

It is a sign of the ageing football audience. And that the kids are fed up of telling their dads how songs from the past 10 years go.

It is a sign of the ageing football audience. And that the kids are fed up of telling their dads how songs from the past 10 years go.

I get your point about the ageing audience, but maybe some of the Dads should explore new music and get out there and go to gigs rather than skulking upstairs to watch football in the bedroom while the wife flicks herself off downstairs to Paul Hollywood.

Mane stats mean nothing as he plays in a very poor Austrian Bundesliga

true but koeman obviously thinks he can make the Step up we have to trust his judgement till proved otherwise. Which scout believed Gaston could make the step up? Several pundits said he wasn't suited to the premiership when we signed him

I get your point about the ageing audience, but maybe some of the Dads should explore new music and get out there and go to gigs rather than skulking upstairs to watch football in the bedroom while the wife flicks herself off downstairs to Paul Hollywood.

Would that be on The Great British Flick Off?

Like the idea of Radio Gaga to be used as his chant, but 'all we hear is' and 'whats new?' could be changed, as could other words for the chorus

All we hear is

Sadio Mane

Sadio Mane

Sadio Mane

All we hear is

Sadio Mane

Sadio Mane

Sadio what's new?

Sadio, Southampton we love you!

Actually quite a doable chant. And relatively original.

Therefore, it will never catch on.

Like the idea of Radio Gaga to be used as his chant, but 'all we hear is' and 'whats new?' could be changed, as could other words for the chorus

All we hear is

Sadio Mane

Sadio Mane

Sadio Mane

All we hear is

Sadio Mane

Sadio Mane

Sadio what's new?

Sadio, Southampton we love you!

except the pronunciation of Sadio Mané is nothing like radio Gaga

true but koeman obviously thinks he can make the Step up we have to trust his judgement till proved otherwise. Which scout believed Gaston could make the step up? Several pundits said he wasn't suited to the premiership when we signed him

The best one was the excellent Tim vickery. A brilliant pundit.

Really like these - cheers for posting.

He ticks that box that some of us were talking about the other day about being a player that lots of big teams have looked at (Lovren / Wanyama) but haven't pulled the trigger on.

I think he's going to be a star for us. Can't wait to see him in action.

Few points maybe an Austrian fan could answer having watched the vids now.

1) Mane seems to play on the left most of the time,,,, I thought we bought him in for the right? Am I wrong here on both issues or one?

2) That midfielder with the blonde hair actually looks pretty good,,,, is he?

3) Mane is pretty fast and kinda ackward, the type defenders hate to play against.

4) In Austria do they celebrate goals or did he not get on well with his team mates? In most goals (Assisting or scoring) not much of a big deal was made?

Also welcome Mane to the greatest club in the world! COYS!