er..... back to Fridays game. Predictions?

Mr X

We'll lose 2-0 or 3-0 - we have no one who can score and our tactics are inept.

I know the referee for this game personally - or I used to. Roger East I used to play football with in fact I still have film of the game when we won the Minnows Cup in the Commercial Houses League!

Funny thing is he is (or was) a Saints fan and used to go to the Dell and all his uncles and family used to as well.......

If I had to make a prediction it would be 2-0 too the SAINTS. As I will never willingly bet against them.

PLYMOUTH EVENS DRAW 12/5 SAINTS 3/1

I have almost give up trying to predict what is going to happen, and find it better just to report some of the interesting prices and let yourself make the decission.

One of the funniest bets which I have seen, was the price for Jan the Man to be manager of the month. 33/1 What sort of crazy fool would ever want to place that bet ? you can get 33/1 for Alex Pearce being the first goal scorer this weekend. Considering how poor at scoring we have been, you can get 7/1 to 10/1 which would cover the first three saints strikers so you could cover all three and come away with a price of 5/2 to cover all three of McGoldrick/BWP and Surman.

But two games in three days. and what will happen god only knows, but the bookies are starting to think we are down, with the price for a saints relegation being 5/4 and for us to finish bottom of 11/2. Lets hope we prove them wrong.

http://saintsnodisbelieving.blogspot.com/

Plymouth have Fallon and Mpenza back so would not be surprised at all if there was a rout. Plymouth has a very traditional ground where the pitch is small and the crowd seem like they are on the pitch, reminds me of the dell sort of. It will be tough and we will have to show our physical side not our tip tap then run nowhere side. I think we can get something if we go into the game with the right attitude. Go in with the attitude from our last 3 games and it will be 4th defeat in a row. For me this is the crunch game. Lose and i expect Jan to resign if he has any decency. If we draw/lose we will officially have the worst season at the 25 game mark in our entire history in league football. And will most likely drop into the bottom 3 due to Forest playing Doncaster. There is no way he nor Lowe can come out and spin it round if that happens. Anyone with a record of 13 loses in 24 games and just 5 wins cannot continue like that. He has had a full pre-season and had over 6 months. He has had the time needed. So must win game Jan or you will start getting booed even more.

So i think were win 0-1 in a very poor game similar to when we played them at home a few weeks ago.

We'll lose 2-0 or 3-0 - we have no one who can score and our tactics are inept.

I know the referee for this game personally - or I used to. Roger East I used to play football with in fact I still have film of the game when we won the Minnows Cup in the Commercial Houses League!

Funny thing is he is (or was) a Saints fan and used to go to the Dell and all his uncles and family used to as well.......

Then we have hope...

I think Jan will be sticking to the cunning tactics that have proved so successful over the last month i.e. deliberately steer us to a loss so that no-one is alerted to bid for our kids in January. I don't think many people have seen through this yet.

Good point :D

In that case 3 - 0 to Plymouth so that people stop looking at KD as well :D

Argyle 3 ****e 1

Argyle score 2 in first 10 mins whilst our 275th new back 4 combination get used to eachother, score 3rd after 55 mins when we lose the ball and as usual get caught with 4 players upfield, we score after 70 mins, Lancashire sent off. Get yer money on.