Coin thrown at Alderweireld at Sheffield Utd

Dazza82

When he came over to apologise to the travelling fans,along with Long and Ward-Prowse only, he gave his shirt to a fan only for a coin to be thrown at him!!

Im not sure he noticed it as he didnt react, but what a bunch of ****s we have as some fans.

Ok we were poor and all frustrated but to throw an coin or anything at any player be it ours or an opponent is an absolute disgrace.

Also cheering when mane was subbed off and telling Alderweireld,Long and Ward-Prowse to **** off when they had the balls to put their hands up and say sorry we werent good enough, ****es me off!!

Are you taking the ****!?

Be a different story if it was Boruc and a water bottle

No I'm genuine interest! You can do a lot more damage with a 50p than, say a fivepence. I was wondering how much investment the coin thrower had made!

The story of someone throwing Boruc at a water bottle does sound more dramatic tho, I grant you

Was all kicking off by the coaches after the game too. Some sheff Utd fan was claiming he'd been spat on. Disgraceful if true.

I agree, these dopey, moaning northerners should move out of the way of their superiors want to spit. Nothing to complain about there.

When he came over to apologise to the travelling fans,along with Long and Ward-Prowse only, he gave his shirt to a fan only for a coin to be thrown at him!!

Im not sure he noticed it as he didnt react, but what a bunch of ****s we have as some fans.

Ok we were poor and all frustrated but to throw an coin or anything at any player be it ours or an opponent is an absolute disgrace.

Also cheering when mane was subbed off and telling Alderweireld,Long and Ward-Prowse to **** off when they had the balls to put their hands up and say sorry we werent good enough, ****es me off!!

So the players have a bad game and all they have to do is come and say sorry and all is well? Rather they scuttled off to the dressing room heads hung low and ignored the fans rather than patronise them. Too much of our recent talking has been done away from the pitch.

If that was the case then it is unacceptable. When he came on he was totally up for it, even trying to get the fans going when won a corner. As for booing Mane, again totally unacceptable, you should never ever boo your own players not matter what your opinion of them is.

If that was the case then it is unacceptable. When he came on he was totally up for it, even trying to get the fans going when won a corner. As for booing Mane, again totally unacceptable, you should never ever boo your own players not matter what your opinion of them is.

I'm with you on this. Why these people think that booing and slagging off the players is going to make things better I have no idea. To me you support your club for better or worse. How would these morons feel if they were having a bad day at work and people came over and started slagging them off in the office? Surely there is enough pressure on the management and team without the so called supporters turning on them as well?

Two schools of thought here. If you've travelled for bloody hours to some distant northern ****ehole, spending a silly amount of money doing so, then you've got every right to tell the players how you feel if they perform that badly.

However, throwing a coin at any player is beyond out of order, I hope someone saw this **** do it and gave him the kicking he deserved outside.

So the players have a bad game and all they have to do is come and say sorry and all is well? Rather they scuttled off to the dressing room heads hung low and ignored the fans rather than patronise them. Too much of our recent talking has been done away from the pitch.

What an utterly preposterous argument. There was no evidence whatsoever of lack of effort by the team in general and those three in particular. But as can often happen they played sh1te. They had the balls to come over and salute those who had supported them. They weren't patronising anyone. Scuttling off and pretending nothing has happened may be your way of dealing with poor performance but thank God its not theirs. The booing and coin-throwing was a disgrace and neither is likely to help a team low in confidence. Like someone else in the thread said we have some real dickheads as fans and sadly they really let themselves down. If they don't like what they I seeing they should just stay.

I'm not calling you a liar and I know we as do all other clubs have our share of ****s for fans but I find it hard to believe that someone could be that ****ing idiotic! If so we need to find this person and out them someone would of seen it being thrown let's spread the word on Facebook and Twitter and string them up

Should have stood right at the front to the right of the goal to the right ,nothing going on,not a song to be heard ,why do people bother to go to a game and do nothing .From where we were our.support was pretty poor .I know the quality on offer was poor but there were 4000 of us ,we should have been louder than a few Owtsgmi and chanting yellows ?

Should have stood right at the front to the right of the goal to the right ,nothing going on,not a song to be heard ,why do people bother to go to a game and do nothing .From where we were our.support was pretty poor .I know the quality on offer was poor but there were 4000 of us ,we should have been louder than a few Owtsgmi and chanting yellows ?

I was sat in the same area and gave up trying after a while, majority of people just weren't interested in joining in.

Weird logic to suggest that they think 'all they have to do is say sorry' - it takes guts to put your hands up and apologise for under-performing - particularly to a hostile crowd? Do you really think they went back and said 'It's all right guys - we've mollified the mob'?