Poster of the season?

Ohio Saint

How can I not like you? I don't even know you. At the end of the day we are all as insignificant as each other, just posting meaningless rubbish on a messageboard.

I don't know why you don't like me. But your behaviour certainly suggests it.

But I'm OK with that.

How can I not like you? I don't even know you. At the end of the day we are all as insignificant as each other, just posting meaningless rubbish on a messageboard.

Are you alright Hypo? You seem to be quite abstract recently.

giphy.gif

One of these going out to you bud x

Looks like Lou lectures and breathes this stuff.

But but but...I was talking about quotas....recommend a female friend incentives....it couldn't have been more ridiculous....

Big C_L fail :( I need to brush up on my wind up skills. Get some training from Turkish or something.

Ok....OK!!!! I originally voted for Redslo, but in view of ever changing circumstances, Lou is coming up from behind.......But wait! Lou has overtaken Redslo!!

Redslo is now making a surge, and coming at Lou from behind! He is pushing and pushing! Lou is taking a long hard thrashing from the rear...........

It's a two horse race with Hypo looking on in some kind of sado-masochistic funk. So much so, that he is literally covered in his own funk. (sp?)

Ok....OK!!!! I originally voted for Redslo, but in view of ever changing circumstances, Lou is coming up from behind.......But wait! Lou has overtaken Redslo!!

Redslo is now making a surge, and coming at Lou from behind! He is pushing and pushing! Lou is taking a long hard thrashing from the rear...........

It's a two horse race with Hypo looking on in some kind of sado-masochistic funk. So much so, that he is literally covered in his own funk. (sp?)

Not one reference to boobs in your whole message, Ohio - are you feeling OK??!

If you count 20 minutes on a running machine as working out.

I have a "Running machine" In fact, when my daughter last visited, she asked if I still had the "Running machine".......I was a little confused, as I didn't know it would go that fast. I had always considered it a strolling machine.

I don't waste it on posters from here...

Haha......no, you just make up girlfriends and then post as them.

Of course. I enjoy coming on here to pass the time. It's a decent enough diversion whilst I'm going about my day. I'm currently walking to the gym for example.

****ing hell, if you post on here as a diversion, then you must have a lot of things in your life that you are avoiding.

You just use it on posters you've made up i.e. yourself.

:lol: how quaint. Now pap is gone you are trying to keep his memory alive by keeping up his stories. Cute.

But it's not a story, is it? It's fact. You got banned and then started posting as a woman and eventually it turned out that this woman was actually you (let's not forget that you did admit all of this) but you pretended it was your girlfriend, who you met from here. Dont try and re-write history.

Oh jesus buzzin orn is back. A Watford fan on a Southampton board has always struck me as odd. Haven't bothered to read his rantings but it will be abusive as usual.

You didn't read it? Don't lie. Surely you need some sort of distraction right now? I'm sure my short post provided some distraction from the horrible existence you seem to lead.

My top 3.

1. Bearsy

2. Redslo

3. CB Fry

Dishon. mention to Turdish. Obvs I can't vote for myself or I would.

That's some top three.

Delighted we remain on good forum terms despite me saying I didn't care for the piping round the sleeves of the 2003-05 home kit.

That's some top three.

Delighted we remain on good forum terms despite me saying I didn't care for the piping round the sleeves of the 2003-05 home kit.

It was that which secured a place. If only you had been tart about the laces too. First place was yours to take.

That's some top three.

How sad. You were once like that indie band that had an edge, no one other than the cool dudes really liked, and really annoyed the mums and dads on here.

Now you've gone mainstream.

You've become Westlife.

How sad. You were once like that indie band that had an edge, no one other than the cool dudes really liked, and really annoyed the mums and dads on here.

You've become Westlife.

Meh. I liked him when he was underground and no one knew his name.

I can see only one poster here not prepared to play the popularity game and maintain his integrity...

#voteverbal

I'd give Verbal a vote for the 'most impact on only 3 posts per day award'!

You missing Pap yet Verbal? You know where you need to be...

You've become Westlife.

I'd say it's more John Lydon on "I'm a Celebrity..." myself.

You've become Westlife.

You are like a stupid/foolish person board version of Bono.

I think I'd have to go for Turkish. He'd let himself go a little bit before his ban, his wit wasn't as sharp, his cutting jibs often blunted by lesser posters. But since returning his stats have improved no end, he's got fitter and stronger, faster. I think an England mongboard team recall is in the offing for this guy.

This one's for you Turkish.

e03.jpeg

Slim pickings on the main board really, what with all the wet vegetables shouting about we were an embarrassment to football and one thread where people were suggesting we should apply to the FA to 'graciously drop out of the League.' Even Turks has been off form this season but he is young, hungry and guaranteed to improve so I will let him off. ART has been a ray of sunlight, clearly off his trolley and wonderfully entertaining.

I think I'll have to give my Top 3 to none-main-boarders

1. Bearsy - Where would this place be without the Great Bear.

2. Sarnia - You adorable, gun wielding, moose f**king fruitcake.

3. Lou - She'll only b*tch if I don't include her.

I think I'll have to give my Top 3 to none-main-boarders

1. Bearsy - Where would this place be without the Great Bear.

2. Sarnia - You adorable, gun wielding, moose f**king fruitcake.

3. Lou - She'll only b*tch if I don't include her.

We have a beautiful love hate relationship going on, Lighthouse. ;)

If you're missing Bear, you need to head over to Papsweb. He's on form!

Damn!! the match thread closed during a debate with another poster!! Anyway, I already had my last reply typed out, so I'll just dump it here....CBFry is NOT a nominee for me! ;)

No, you've never posted anything of consequence.

My original post of "don't do that" was entirely to prevent misunderstanding as you describe, so it's not me that needs the lecture. Cheers.

Fair enough.

I attempted to smooth the path, but you persist with your nonsense.

I feel forced to remember the encounter and from now on regard you as the thing that you called me....A fu cking simpleton.

See ya later. ;)