FC Midtjylland 1 Saints 0 - Post Match reaction

St Chalet

• 3 weeks later...

a bit after The Lord Mayor's Show I know, but some of us will inevitably watch to see how Midtylland progress in the Europa League - if indeed they do,

........but Swedish press have reported that their goalie Dahlin (who is Swedish ...btw)......is injured ....and will be out for some months......

bad luck for them .....worse for us.... .it was he kept them in the tie several times with some fine saves.

a bit after The Lord Mayor's Show I know, but some of us will inevitably watch to see how Midtylland progress in the Europa League - if indeed they do,

........but Swedish press have reported that their goalie Dahlin (who is Swedish ...btw)......is injured ....and will be out for some months......

bad luck for them .....worse for us.... .it was he kept them in the tie several times with some fine saves.

Thought he was brilliant. A couple of top quality saves in the first leg especially.

I haven't even looked at the draw yet, no idea who's in any of the groups, have no intention of watching any of it and could not give a flying one about it. :)

Midgetland got Napoli, Club Brugge and Legia Warsaw. I know we would have been completely different if we'd gone through but it still hurt to see such a great group.

We'd have got (at a guess) Augsburg's group, they seemed to have the nearest coefficient. I can't pretend to give a crap any more, it was fun while it lasted but I'm happier about all the European clubs we're facing on the weekend after European games now, that would have been impossible for us to manage if we'd made the group stages.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers for posting that as i was curious, about the Visa procedure where none EU euro games were concerned had we stumbled that far.

The thought of Scousers and finger prints was amusing.

Cheers for posting that as i was curious, about the Visa procedure where none EU euro games were concerned had we stumbled that far.

The thought of Scousers and finger prints was amusing.

There was a link to the Russian visa process a lot earlier in the Europa League only thread we had.

oh no this means another justice campaign and minutes silence as the Scousers are being victimised again

Barely any different to the process for entering the US apart from the visa part (eg fingerprinting), and they've actually organised for the Russian Embassy to send two staff to Liverpool to assist with applications, so if anything they're getting preferential treatment.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...