Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

On religious grounds? Because it's unnecessary. People of different backgrounds are quite capable of getting on together. Shun half the world, draw lines between us and you're asking for tension and probably poor productivity for everyone involved.

On religious grounds? Because it's unnecessary. People of different backgrounds are quite capable of getting on together. Shun half the world, draw lines between us and you're asking for tension and probably poor productivity for everyone involved.

Why? What is unique about the last 30 years that means we can't survive without Islamic immigration, where we've been able to happily progress for thousands of years without it?

Why? What is unique about the last 30 years that means we can't survive without Islamic immigration, where we've been able to happily progress for thousands of years without it?

Glossing over some of the objections I have to your statement that Trump is correct, from a logistical point of view how is this Muslim ban going to work?

Glossing over some of the objections I have to your statement that Trump is correct, from a logistical point of view how is this Muslim ban going to work?

It's quite simple. Once the boarders are closed, any Muslims in country should firstly start wearing some kind of badge so they are easy to identify (not all of them are brown) and then slowly start moving them into segregated areas. After that you could then start moving them into camps until a final solution is worked out.

It's quite simple. Once the boarders are closed, any Muslims in country should firstly start wearing some kind of badge so they are easy to identify (not all of them are brown) and then slowly start moving them into segregated areas. After that you could then start moving them into camps until a final solution is worked out.

Agreed It's far too late, aren't we lucky to have Islam thrust on us?

Trump is now saying that more British Muslims join Isis compared to the British army.

Obviously, Twitter-sphere is in outrage saying he is wrong.

Not too sure on that one. He may well be correct

On average people have less than 10 toes

Trump is now saying that more British Muslims join Isis compared to the British army.

Obviously, Twitter-sphere is in outrage saying he is wrong.

Not too sure on that one. He may well be correct

Something that was published in the Telegraph in February ;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11439401/Why-more-British-Muslims-are-fighting-for-ISIL-than-the-Army.html

Easy. How many halal breakfasts have you cooked?

I get what you are trying to do. You somehow think that suggesting I cook food for a living is some how derogatory.

I can tell you that chefs are some of the most important people on board and it is certainly not a job that I could do, or wish to.

But carry on, all the same

"There are 480 muslims in the army out of an overall strength of 88,500 - 0.54% an increase from 300 in 2008. Muslims comprise about 4.4% of the UK population according to the 2011 census." The article goes on to say that the British army are exploring ways of recruiting more muslims. It is also concerned that black, Asian and other ethnic minorities are not sufficiently represented and a recruitment drive is planned. The Times are saying that 560 muslims currently serve in the British army. The Independent says that nobody really knows how many British Muslims have gone to fight for IS. The MOD are saying around 500. MP Khalid Mahmood is "guessing" there are 1500 British Muslims fighting in Iraq and Syria.

"There are 480 muslims in the army out of an overall strength of 88,500 - 0.54% an increase from 300 in 2008. Muslims comprise about 4.4% of the UK population according to the 2011 census." The article goes on to say that the British army are exploring ways of recruiting more muslims. It is also concerned that black, Asian and other ethnic minorities are not sufficiently represented and a recruitment drive is planned. The Times are saying that 560 muslims currently serve in the British army. The Independent says that nobody really knows how many British Muslims have gone to fight for IS. The MOD are saying around 500. MP Khalid Mahmood is "guessing" there are 1500 British Muslims fighting in Iraq and Syria.

Hi soggy, I notice you are doing that thing again where you ignore all the posts that ask you for evidence to substantiate your claims. You must admit that it is no surprise that you get ridiculed for doing this and then denying that that is what you have done.

Sour Mash's sweetheart out of her depth

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35074205

I wouldn't go within 500 yards of her so she is probably right about no go areas! Interesting to say that she would worry about being spat at and attacked in certain areas. I would think that there are many people who would like to spit at her, not only muslims, right across the country.

Didn't she say she couldn't stand people who gave their children geograhical names, and then it was pointed out that she has a daughter called India ?

Imagine getting hooked up with her. There are some people you just can't imagine having sex

Katie Hopkins is famous for bailing out of The Apprentice and having her picture taken having sex in a field in broad daylight with someone else's husband.

She used to write a column in The Sun and now it appears that she writes for the Daily Mail. So she really isn't very famous or important at all.

Yet she sits there and tells Andrew Neill that when there are terrorists acts moderate Muslims do not to enough to distance themselves from the acts for her. Who the f*** does she think she is and why is she the yardstick? Also why do people who have had absolutely nothing to do with an event have to make an apology for it? I should imagine that 99.99% of the muslims in this country had no more to do with the terrorists attacks in Paris than she did so why on earth should she expect them to come out and distance themselves from an outrage every time one occurs. There was also a peace march in London arrange my Muslims last weekend but that still wasn't enough for her.

If a dozen Saints fans went on the rampage with guns and machetes at Palace and slaughtered some Palace fans, I would certainly distance myself from them.

I suspect 99.99% (nice made-up random number that) of genuine Saints fans would too.

If a dozen Saints fans went on the rampage with guns and machetes at Palace and slaughtered some Palace fans, I would certainly distance myself from them.

I suspect 99.99% (nice made-up random number that) of genuine Saints fans would too.

Not quite the same though is it? There aren't a bunch of Saints fans kicking off in the Middle East. Saints fans don't have an extremist section who interpret a part of the Saints history in a way that justifies them killing others etc etc. There are a very small number of Saints fans. It isn't the second most followed club in the world with 1.6b fans.

Muslims do come out and distance themselves from the atrocities. There was a peace march last weekend. But Katie Hopkins wants more to do it. How many exactly will make her happy and will she come out and apologise for Christians everywhere the next time a Christian kills someone? Really, every time a terrorist commits an atrocity do you expect your neighbour or the bloke in the curry house, of the bloke in the bank or your manager to come out and say sorry in the name of their religion? And if your answer is yes, how many times do you expect them to do it before you will be satisfied?

Edited by sadoldgit

I'm not sure what you mean by

quite the same

It's a hypothetical but not dissimilar scenario that I chose to illustrate an opinion given in answer to a previous question. And that opinion is that I don't agree with your previous loaded question

Also why do people who have had absolutely nothing to do with an event have to make an apology for it?

and in my opinion shows you as an apologist blathering on about things that you know absolutely nothing about.

Edited by hutch

Not quite the same though is it? There aren't a bunch of Saints fans kicking off in the Middle East. Saints fans don't have an extremist section who interpret a part of the Saints history in a way that justifies them killing others etc etc. There are a very small number of Saints fans. It isn't the second most followed club in the world with 1.6b fans.

Muslims do come out and distance themselves from the atrocities. There was a peace march last weekend. But Katie Hopkins wants more to do it. How many exactly will make her happy and will she come out and apologise for Christians everywhere the next time a Christian kills someone? Really, every time a terrorist commits an atrocity do you expect your neighbour or the bloke in the curry house, of the bloke in the bank or your manager to come out and say sorry in the name of their religion? And if your answer is yes, how many times do you expect them to do it before you will be satisfied?

We've been here before but you seem to imply Hopkins is a Christian? Do you think that?

We've been here before but you seem to imply Hopkins is a Christian? Do you think that?

I am not implying it, I am stating it as a fact. She made a big point to Andrew Neill about how pleased she was to be taking her daughter to a Nativity play. Given her hard bigoted views I would find it odd that she would be so keen to take her daughter to be indoctrinated through a religious ceremony if she didn't believe in it. I could be wrong but that is not as it came across in the interview - unless she was just trying to make a point about still having the ability to do so at her daughters school, in which case why make a big deal about it if you don't believe in the religion? But then that is Hopkins for you.

Edited by sadoldgit

I am not implying it, I am stating it as a fact. She made a big point to Andrew Neill about how pleased she was to be taking her daughter to a Nativity play. Given her hard bigoted views I would find it odd that she would be so keen to take her daughter to be indoctrinated into a religious ceremony if she didn't believe in it. I could be wrong but that is not as it came across in the interview - unless she was just trying to make a point about still having the ability to do so at her daughters school, in which case why make a big deal about it if you don't believe in the religion? But then that is Hopkins for you.

did she say "I am a christian"..?

Did she say "I am a Muslim?" Did she say "I am a Hindu? She made a big deal about taking her daughter to a Nativity play. That I believe is part and parcel of the Christian belief system, as is Christmas. I think it is a fair assumption that people bring their children up in the same religious traditions as they were brought up. Why would Hopkins make a big deal about taking her daughter to a Nativity play if she didn't want her to be part of the Christian festivities which would imply a certain sympathy towards Christianity wouldn't you say?

Here is a quote for you Batman. "Jesus had followers. I have 600,000 followers on Twitter. It is about leading the way. There will be a lot of Judases among you but I accept that. I welcome Judas into my heart. I am the new Jesus." Tell me, can you get any more Christian than being the new Jesus???

She was also raised in a private convent school from 3 to 16 so that will give you a pretty good idea as to her religious background.

Edited by sadoldgit

I am not implying it, I am stating it as a fact. She made a big point to Andrew Neill about how pleased she was to be taking her daughter to a Nativity play. Given her hard bigoted views I would find it odd that she would be so keen to take her daughter to be indoctrinated through a religious ceremony if she didn't believe in it. I could be wrong but that is not as it came across in the interview - unless she was just trying to make a point about still having the ability to do so at her daughters school, in which case why make a big deal about it if you don't believe in the religion? But then that is Hopkins for you.

You are a loon. Hopkins made that point because she wanted something to rail against, not because she was a Christian. And since when has taking part in a nativity been about indoctrination?

Did she say "I am a Muslim?" Did she say "I am a Hindu? She made a big deal about taking her daughter to a Nativity play. That I believe is part and parcel of the Christian belief system, as is Christmas. I think it is a fair assumption that people bring their children up in the same religious traditions as they were brought up. Why would Hopkins make a big deal about taking her daughter to a Nativity play if she didn't want her to be part of the Christian festivities which would imply a certain sympathy towards Christianity wouldn't you say?

But in no way implies that she is a Christian? By your logic, everyone who does Christmas is a Christian. I've been to a mosque but I'm not a Muslim!

Here is a quote for you Batman. "Jesus had followers. I have 600,000 followers on Twitter. It is about leading the way. There will be a lot of Judases among you but I accept that. I welcome Judas into my heart. I am the new Jesus." Tell me, can you get any more Christian than being the new Jesus???

She was also raised in a private convent school from 3 to 16 so that will give you a pretty good idea as to her religious background.

has she said she is a christian. ?

huge amount of assumptions there. which of course, you detest on matters like this

Suggesting a Nativity play is an indoctrination ceremony is just about the most bigoted thing I've seen on this thread, apart from when you claimed that "we" are "not overly bothered" by the actions of the Ku Klux Klan.

You really are a mixed up individual, aren't you?

Since when does going to a religious school make you a Christian? Do you know anything about Christianity?

I think saying you're the new Jesus is about the least Christian thing you can do.

You are an utter lunatic.

I think saying you're the new Jesus is about the least Christian thing you can do.

You are an utter lunatic.

I think it's clear from this thread that SOG knows virtually nothing about either Islam or Christianity. He's essentially admitted that he doesn't know any Muslims and I'm guessing from his recent comments that that extends to Christians as well. It would explain a lot.

has she said she is a christian. ?

huge amount of assumptions there. which of course, you detest on matters like this

You seem to be making assumptions yourself Batman. What do you think? Raised in a convent. Takes her daughter to a Nativity play. Calls herself the new Jesus. No you are right. She is probably a Buddhist. Not been a good weekend for you though has it? What with not being able to slag off Pelle.

You seem to be making assumptions yourself Batman. What do you think? Raised in a convent. Takes her daughter to a Nativity play. Calls herself the new Jesus. No you are right. She is probably a Buddhist. Not been a good weekend for you though has it? What with not being able to slag off Pelle.

Absolutely none of those things make her a Christian. Not even a little bit. In fact calling herself the new Jesus is pretty much the opposite of what a Christian would do.