Zlatan ......

Yorkshire Saint

Has he not signed yet - Im getting bored of all this waiting - I think its sending a bad sign out to our prospective signings that we can be messed around I say he either signs this week or we start looking elsewhere

Has he not signed yet - Im getting bored of all this waiting - I think its sending a bad sign out to our prospective signings that we can be messed around I say he either signs this week or we start looking elsewhere

Zlatan conforms to the old Oscar Wilde agage: The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

said so himself yesterday, bit of a knob in some aspects really, total egomaniac.

• 4 weeks later...

......with Zlatan finishing his international career I really hoped he would go off the radar, but considering who he's signed for they'll surely show every kick of the ball he makes and take up half of Match of the Day highlights. Those Swedes I know who (say) they are MU fans will become more insufferable now.

My judgement on him is that - on his day - he will undoubtedly be a match-winner and on a very good day will get the odd hat-trick against poorer opposition.

Playing in France was walk in the park for him, as PSG were a mile better than any other team in the League....however, it has been noted several times, that in the more important international matches for Sweden he often went AWOL and hardly got in the game.

BUT.... .considering who he's signed for, and who he'll be playing alongside, I fear we may be sick of his egotistic outbursts by Christmas, as he thinks he's special, too.

Zlatan has been a PL player for one day and have already upset some people. He said in a intervju that Looserpool wanted him as well but why go to a club that finishes 8th and still think they are a big club : ) Priceless !!!

I saw that too, Patrik. Zlatan has become a national ikon in Sweden (even Volvo using him in their advertising campaign) except it should be Made In Sweden.!

I fully expect the sports media here to hang on his every word (and they'll be plenty of those) with after-match interviews and that endless analysis of his every kick, and of course ....on the national news broadcasts with dozens of re-runs ....when he actually scores a goal. :rolleyes: How long is his contract for?....