Zlatan ......

Yorkshire Saint

13242 views X £1 Each at the bookies = £53000, a great night out together or we are all £40 up best case, £1 down worst case - and the bookies start thinking what if ....

Why did the odds drop to just 4-1 in your first scenario these?

Just because man climbed everest doesn't mean you can believe this stuff. You bunch of mongoloids

I would think Zlatan will be deciding between signing for us or one of our "natural rivals" Bournemouth and West Brom.

I would think Zlatan will be deciding between signing for us or one of our "natural rivals" Bournemouth and West Brom.

Utterly ridiculous comment.

He'll want to be on the south coast, no way will he sign for west brom.

would he like Oxford street?

what about Leisure World?

we do have a big Ikea, so maybe that will be the clincher. Can get some nice meatballs and some cheap bath mats here

I heard that it's the Isle of Wight that's the big pull for Zlatan ( as well as Ron and our massive club status). It's all about Blackgang Chine, Osborne House and Shanklin for him. Plus the great shopping and boutiques at Ryde and Newport. He's also considering purchasing a hovercraft. ITK.

would he like Oxford street?

what about Leisure World?

we do have a big Ikea, so maybe that will be the clincher. Can get some nice meatballs and some cheap bath mats here

[emoji23]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

If I am right I am bagging ITK status, life time membership.

I have been told by someone close to the Italian media and a Juventus s/t holder that Zlatan Ibrahimović has agreed a summer move to Southampton - on the basis of his exceptional relationship with Ronald at Ajax. Wage structure to be demolished in line with new TV revenue.

If I am wrong hey who cares I loved hearing it.

I'm intrigued why you think either of those are relevant to knowing the summer destination of a PSG player, especially merely being a Juventus season ticket holder. The vast majority of Saints season ticket holders haven't a clue what Saints are up to, let alone a player in another country.

I'm intrigued why you think either of those are relevant to knowing the summer destination of a PSG player, especially merely being a Juventus season ticket holder. The vast majority of Saints season ticket holders haven't a clue what Saints are up to, let alone a player in another country.

You seem a bit confused. You don't think being close to the media, assuming it's correct, is marginally relevant?

Edited by shurlock

You would trust him a lot more if he played make-believe games on his computer.

That's a fair question. Regarding his media interests they are significant enough that he does and will pick up relevant pieces of information although generally not all football related. These are generally heavily Italian oriented and it was his football teams interest amidst that wider in Italy for the player that he picked up on at boardroom level by all accounts. His interest in Juventus is somewhat unique, the season ticket quote, though unnecessary on its own - he is well enough connected to the club that there may be an element of truth. Look, I was just trying to make it less tin pot than my mate said .... Because I have no reason to say he is just a relative nobody feeding me ****. I'm sure it has no legs but the concept does tock a lot of boxes ... As I have said before I have stuck my neck out and will take the flak when it crashes but on the basis there is any truth then hey, we would all share !

Not one single word about this on Swedish media - and Swedish media loves to write about Zlatan.

But perhaps writing about him to Chelski, Manure or even some Chinese club sells more papers?

probably because this story/rumour is fantasy of SaintsWeb

Maybe the rumours that Zlatan is about to move to Southampton are true...

http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/16/arsenal-midfielder-santi-cazorla-names-his-dog-after-zlatan-ibrahimovic-5755306/

Maybe Josh Banfield has something to do with it...

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/saints-fan-is-top-dog-at-crufts-723696.aspx

My god........ Zlatan is coming to St Mary's! ITS ALL TRUE

If I am right I am bagging ITK status, life time membership.

I have been told by someone close to the Italian media and a Juventus s/t holder that Zlatan Ibrahimović has agreed a summer move to Southampton - on the basis of his exceptional relationship with Ronald at Ajax. Wage structure to be demolished in line with new TV revenue.

If I am wrong hey who cares I loved hearing it.

...He's a sort of folk hero here and it would certainly bring a few more Swedes into the fan base, and of course his career goal tally is very impressive.

on the negative side: He's not getting any younger, and his critics (rightly) point out that he rarely does the business in " big match " situations.

Many of the clubs at the bottom end of the French League are a very poor standard, and he also had a bit of an attitude in his younger days.

That "legendary " four goal episode in the friendly v.England should be out in perspective as no-one bothered to mark him on the day, and almost half the England side in that match never played in another international match.

IMO ...if we want to pay the huge salary he'll demand ?.....why not. As long as he reaches double figures and stays out of the ref's book ... OK.

How many players would we have to get rid of to be able to pay him £300k a week without breaking FFP rules???

Only reason I can think he'd come here is if he fancies a real challenge at winning a league and wants to prove he's the best. Can't see it though :lol:

well getting the Osvaldo / Gaston " debts " off the books would go part of the way - wouldn't it?

is he really on £300K?....at least he wouldn't get a 6 year contract.:D

Not long to wait for him to announce he will join Saints due to his love for shopping at Westquay over the shops of Milan.

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/ibra-soon-a-decision-about-my-future-i-love-milan-627376

Well the finest shops on the South Coast can look forward to being mentioned in the same breath as Barcelona, Amsterdam, Milan, Paris and now Southampton. Should be good for the cities profile.

...He's a sort of folk hero here and it would certainly bring a few more Swedes into the fan base, and of course his career goal tally is very impressive.

on the negative side: He's not getting any younger, and his critics (rightly) point out that he rarely does the business in " big match " situations.

Many of the clubs at the bottom end of the French League are a very poor standard, and he also had a bit of an attitude in his younger days.

That "legendary " four goal episode in the friendly v.England should be out in perspective as no-one bothered to mark him on the day, and almost half the England side in that match never played in another international match.

IMO ...if we want to pay the huge salary he'll demand ?.....why not. As long as he reaches double figures and stays out of the ref's book ... OK.

That's fine, if he were to join he'll soon find he won't have to worry about any big match situations. When was the last time we were in one?

Arrogant, past his best, would demand an obscene wage. Runs completely contrary to everything we've done these last few years. So desperately hope this never happens.

:lol:

I wouldn't be too desperate, you're fairly safe on this one.

Isn't he good mates with Ostlund? Maybe we're tapping him up through an ex-player. This is looking more and more nailed on with every post on this thread.

25s22-ostlund-663.jpg

TBH if we did sign him it would boost our world-wide reputation so even if it was costly for a season and he didn't live up to the hype, the job would of been done already showing we can attract the big name players and boosting club status but yeah it ain't going to happen and goes completely against the way we scout and recruit players.